Can you get pregnant the last day of your period?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 401-438 comments:
me and my bf had sex during the last day of my period,then the next day i'm bleeding.what is the cause of that?
It was the last day of my period when i lost my virginity, and i didnt use protection, im sixteen and im really scared i might be pregnant, can i get pregnant on my last day of my period?
Yes you can. Its not that likely but it can happen. Im also 16 and I had sex about a month ago. It was the last day of my period too. Last week I went to the doctor and took a pregnancy test and it was positive. It happened to me so it could happen to you but don't be to worried like I said its unlikely. If you start to feel tired all the time and even though your period is over get cramps and bloating id go see a doctor. Best of luck to you.
i started my period on 7/7/2013 and ended it 9/7/2013 bt had sex with my husband on the night of my last period 9/7/2013.when am i likely to ovulate and can i get pregnant? My cycle is nt stable.tnx pls i need ans.
Just wondering i have a 28 day cycle and usually bleed for seven days. My period started on 8th july and we had unprotected sex on the 10Th july could i be pregnant?
ok , i take medroxyprogesterone day 1- 10 of each month  to bring on a period . i start my period on day 10 or 11 , i had unprotected sex, and he did not pull out , on  the 14 th is there a chance i can get pregant ?
Ok so I my period ended yesterday and me and my fiance decided to have sex tonight and we both just said I mean if it happens it happens and he came inside me... whats the chance of me getting pregnant
I started my periodon the 10th of this month n finished the 16TH,bt on the 18th. There was spotting again and the 19th it was gone,could I be pregnant?
what are the problems affecting baby produced by menstrual sex.
does the pregnan got durin menstruation come with problem?
I had sex about April the last day of my ovulation , & the next day I took the plan b pill the next day . & I have been getting my period normal but I kinda feel like sometimes vomiting but that's just like a liddo also I have gone to planned parenthood twice & negative both time & took a home test & negative. My cycle is about 27 days . Help ?
Hey I had the iud in got it tooking out June 17 been trying yo get pregnant every since how long will it take but today I came on my peroid on the 15 of this mouth but I usely come on the 21 of every mouth can you tell me something cause me in my boyfriend have sex every day
I came on my peroid today on the 15 but I uselydont come on tell the 21 of every mouth I had the iud in I'm trying to get pregnant but I don't know wats wrong my doc told my body fine so can you guys help
I haven't been on the pill for over three weeks now and I had my period, it lasted four days then a couple of days after my period finished and I had sex without the pill, no condom, nothing, my boyfriend cummed in me.
What's the chances I'm pregnant?
What's the chances I'm pregnant?
I start my period about every 15th and end the 18th or 19th. About 4-5 day period. Yesterday was day #4 and slightly bleeding.I had sex with my boyfriend, he ejaculated a little bit inside of me, and pulled out for the rest. Is there a chance I can get pregnant that way?
I had unprotected sex last night 9/28/13 he came inside me a couple of times & I just finished my period about a week now I ended 9/20/13 my Cycel is normally 28days long . & 2day I been getting white mucus coming out of my vagina.   What are the chances of me being pregnant?
Ok so my boyfriend and I had sex the last day of my period and then again that following Saturday. Could I be pregnant? I had a lot of stomach pains and I have been tired so much. And its only been two weeks since we had sex. Please help me.
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on my last day of my period but dont take my pill untill wednesday morning I normally start my period every month on a friday and last for about 3 to 4 days and I was just wondering if I could be pregnant thank you Tanya
I had sex oct 5 th my period was very light it was my last day my bf came about three times in me I get my period around the 2nd nd 3rd my period last 4days every month what are the chances I can get pregnant ? My daughter is 10months with her it was something similar to this situation but I'm pretty sure I'm not highly fertile at least I don't think I am . We'll thank u for taking your time to read this .
Me and my boyfriend had sex two days before my period ended and it made my period stop...i spotted on what  was supposed to be the last day and have been cramping all month on and off I've never been pregnant so i don't know what it could be and btw I'm very gassy
i had my period on oct 12 and i slept with my bf unprotected on the 16 and he has been fixed for over 14 years is there a chance i could be pregnant  my period s usually last 5 days and my cycle is every 26 days so i need to know
Hey I started my period but I would go almost all the day without bleedingand than start and than stop again...I been having cramps, headaces, and some what discharge...my Boobs have been kind of sore and the lower part of my belly is kind of hard could I be pregnant?
“yes”. There is a high possibility that a woman will get pregnant during her period through unprotected sex. Although the chances are minimal, it still depends on your ovulation period and the day you had sex with your partner. By just knowing the fact that sperm can stay in a woman’s body for about 5 days, you can predict when will be the best time to have sex if you want to get pregnant.

source : http://www.canyougetpregnantwhileonyourperiod.com/can-you-get-pregnant-while-on-your-period/

http://www.canyougetpregnantwhileonyourperiod.com/
My first day of my last period was june 26 and it usually last about 3 to four days. It always comes at the end of the month and now im pregnant. I slept with somebody the last day of my period which was june 28 or 29th  and on july 7th or 8th I selpt with somebody else and so now im 19 weeks and when I count back 19 weeks its july 3rd so I was wondering which one is more likely to be ny babies father?
But what if you had sex on your last day and had sex and he came inside and I was on top could I be pregnant?
(Not at this moment) but my period is irregular an mine only lasts for 4 days  this time
Just wondering I haven't done it in to months before September 21 my last period  ended on the day before an now I'm pregnant how could that be ??
I finished my period on wednesday and had sex that day also i am on the pill but only take it when i remember . I havnt taken it for a while . I dont know if i am imagining it but i have twinges in the left side of my tummy . Could i be pregnant ? X
I am on the pill but hardly ever take it had sex about a week ago on the last day of my period . I have been having twinges in my tummy and sharp pains on and off . Could i be pregnant or am i just imagining things ?
Hey..I had unprotected sex the day after my period ended,,could I be pregnant? #scared#
So my period is really irregular and usually its 5 days but it will mix up and sometimes be 3 and etc. so on my last period was  Nov 1st and ended Nov 4 and me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom broke and he xame inside me.. Can i get pregnant??
Hi will i be pregnant after having unprotected sex within 2 days after my period. I had 5 days period from 5th-10th nov and on the 12th of the month we had sex. I always get my period every end of 1st week to second week.

Thank u

I tried pregmancy test no luck at all :(

Thank u

So I have had unprotected sex for the last two months and he has came in me every time had sex on the last day of my period  no birth control we are trying but not trying  you know if it happens great if not its ok to but my periods are two to three days now when I know I'm ovulating ? Or could I be pregnate ? Should I wait two weeks and take a test? Or am I infertile?
My boyfriend and I have sex at least once to twice a day and we are both shocked at how I'm not pregnate. For the first time we had sex  on my last day of my period now should I be taking a test in two weeks?
I got my period on the 28th of November  it last up to 4 days so yesterday I checked n had nothing so I had sex n by 2 day in the afternoon I started again could I get pregnant
Hi I was wonder if m  my period supposed to come on November 07 2013 late for about 21 days and it come on 28 November and end the 02 December and I had sex with my fiance the 02 December can I get pregnant cause? We really want a child. Thanks
I was on my period on and of for 2 weeks and me and my boyfriend had sex when I was of he came inside me . The next day I had started to bleed again. And now i want to make sure if I could be pregnant or not please help as soon as you could.
Okay so I had  unprotected sex on the last day of my period, and he pulled out but some got on me, not exactly inside me, but still very close to the opening, I have a very irregular cycle, I honestly don't know when I'm going to have one.. The last on I had lasted about 6 days, which it usually last 5-6 days. I've gone 3 months without a period before... But since I had sex on the last day of my period what's the chance of me getting pregnant?
My partner and I had unprotected sex on the last day of my period as I thought I had finished my period but found after I was still bleeding slightly, is there any chance of getting pregnant?
i have a question, i and my boyfriend started trying to have  baby and had unprotected sex on the 9th march and thats exactly two weeks before my period. but i them had my period on my due date, that is on the 19th March. am just wonderign if i am pregnant and this is my last period or we should keep on trying to make the baby?
I'm taking prenatal vitamins and clomed and came on my period on the 7th and ended on the 12th or 13th and went back to my doctor on 28th then had sex with my sex partner on that day, because my follicles were opened, so I had sex with my partner 5 days, I stopped and took a break from having sex with him on the 2nd of August, I took an ovulation test before we had sex on the 1st and it predicted positive LH surge, so I had sex. So is it posible I'm conceiving?
I need an answer for this,..
I had unprotected sex with my bf on my 5th day of my period, but it was not bleeding at all, it was slightly spot. i have 26-28 cycle.,. today is my expected date to have my period, 22 days after intercourse,., do you think i'm pregnant?
I am 17 I had sex the day my period went off and my boyfriend told me he nuted in me can I be pregaunt?
Viewing 401-438 comments: