Could I be pregnant? 10 days late but negative test results
Hi! I am on my 11th day of being late for my period. The first day of my last period was sept. 23 and my periods are regular (28-30 day cycles). All of the pregnancy tests have said negative, and the doctor told me to wait one more week before a blood test. I was wondering if anyone has been pregnant after having negative test results this late from period.
Yes, I got a neg. test when I was almost 7 weeks. I KNEW I was pregnant and the Dr. kept telling me that the test was neg. So I demanded a blood test and ultrasound and the baby was indeed there. She is now 7 years old! Hope it turns out for you!
Did the blood test show that you were pregnant? I hate the anticipation!!!
I have a girlfriend that took HPT for 10 weeks and they all showed negative. And yes she was pregnant! So if I were you I would definately have the blood test done.
yes, a blood test from the doctor is the most postive way of finding out if you're pregnant or not.
was everything ok with the pregnancy? i guess it just seems like if it wouldn't show up that something would be wrong w/ the baby
I don't know if most tests these days would keep saying negative after being over a week late. If nalla's friend's dd is now 7 it's worth noting that most tests these days are probably far more improved than they were 7 years ago in picking up on hcg levels. But still there's always the chance that some tests won't. Have you been varying the brands of tests that you're using? If so then I would think that a negative result is pretty accurate by now. A late AF doesn't always mean pregnancy - there are other reasons for a late or missed AF that are worth looking into. Good luck!
I only took first response tests, I still havn't started yet so i'm waiting. My doctor told me that I could have ovulated later than I thought, which could mean i'll get my period later, or the pregnancy won't show up as soon. I havnt taken a test since tuesday so I'm going to take another test probably sunday, and then doctor on monday or tuesday.
I'm in the same boat... 10 days late, negative test.. no signs of anything other than emotional instability....

Any chance I could still be pregnant?
I completely know how you feel! I am now going on my sixth day late and 2 neg test so far! I don't really know what to think...both my other pregnancys showed up right away!?! My husband thinks that it is because i am just telling myself that i am pregnant...but i prayed that it would go one way or another cause atleast if i got my period i could try again...ya know!?! If you want, we can keep in touch and see what happens! =) I think we should just leave it in gods hands! ;) <3
Alright. I give up. *throws Hpt*

Another BFN @ 11/12 days late. I dont know what's going on. I don't get it.

Boo on this.

haha.

Grr..
I am currently 10 days late and 6 tests negative. I went to the doctor and had blood work done, it too came out negative. I have 2 other kids and all the tests that I took with both of them showed negative until I was 8 weeks along... could I still be pregnant?!?!
Hi ladies, i notice how no one ever post about how they end up.
Just letting you know about mine.
my period was 10 days late and i had 3 negative HPT's.... on the 11th day, i woke up with my period! I always had Very regular cycles (29 days), but for some unknown reason i was almost 11 days late and i still dont know why.  my boyfriend and i were convinced i was preg.
Im on the same boat like most of you's.  I have a 2 year old and was always irregular.  after i had him i've never missed a period.  it always came every 30-34 days but i would always get it. I last had it dec15, jan 20, and feb 20.  March came and went and I am now 12 days late.  i have felt so crappy.  @ certain times of the day i get the nausea.  i wake up and my breast are sore, and I have to have at least a glass of milk when i first wake up bc of the fatigue that i get.  I took a test yesterday (11 days late) and it was negative, could i still be pregnant or was it too early to test the hcg levels?
i am too ten days late with 2 negative tests.  i went to the dr this morning (tricare) and it came back negative. Grrr    then the nurse yelled at me and told me that i was only 5 days late and i had to come back in 5 days to take another test. ANY WAYS! my mom was the same way when she was pregers with me.  i REALLY wanna know.   what should i do?  i dunno how long to wait to take another hpt.  i do know that im goin to the dr on tuesday
wow im not alone yay, hehhe well my last period was from feb 26-march 2 we are now on april 20, im barley over a month late bt im still worried that i may be pregnant i went and had a blood test done and it came out negative bt i feel that i may be pregnant...shuld i get another test done? or wait a little more to see if i get my period?
Blood test and home pregnancy tests for me where all negative and I was 9 weeks pregnant before it came out positive. Didn't happen to me with my other two just my son. Only time will tell unfortunately.
Hi everyone, After reading all your stories, I am not alone. I had my last period feb 29, today is April 20, no period still. 2 weeks ago I spotted on mon morning, as well as tues morning. that same fri i went to get blood tests done to see if i was prego...NOPE!!!! I have had the worst cramps, for the last 2 weeks I felt as if my period was going to start, but it didn't. A girl wrote to be telling me that her doctor said that even if you spot, that that is considered day 1. Have any of you ladies herad this before? I have somewhat of a clear eggwhite discharge today, so that could be ovulation right?... Don't you have to have a period in order to ovulate.???
Hiya everyone .. okay i am in exactly the same place except my period is a month late and ive taken 4 home pregnancy tests.. all negative !? and i have absolutly no pregnancy symptoms but just usual pms stuff like bloating n headaches? and im kindof young so its actually really hard for me to go and get a blood test without my family finding out so i am going mental just waiting for stuff ? has anyone had this and then their period has started soon after ? xx
Hi ladies, reading blogs after blogs i guess i'm not the only one assuming i might be pregnant. So my story, i am almost 10 days late. took 3 pregnancy test all came out NEGATIVE. "im going crazy over here."  But i am showing these symptoms: breast tenderness for over 5 days. lower back pains, food cravings, eating a lot more and crazy mood swings. can i be pregnant? or is it just my mind and body playing games with me?

thanks,
Linda
who knows if your pregnant. go get a blood test that will tell you for sure