Itchy vagina weird skin?
I'm only 15 years old and i have vagina problems since i could remember. I have never been involved in sexual intercourse with anybody. I am very scared and don't know what to do. I dont want to tell my mom becuz i think that would be really weird. The 2 flaps of the vagina.(sorry dont know the word) but i have sort of stretched out skin that is wrinkly and it's just becoming more wrinkly and more stretched out. Sometimes my vagina becomes unbearablly itchy and i need someone to answer my question because i dont know what else to do!
Just to clarify: I assume the flaps are the outer lips (labia majora) and the wrinkled skin is the inner lips (labia minora)

the "stretched out skin" is normal....just like everything else, your vagina will look different than someone else's. Some people's labia minora is all tucked in, some are protruding from the outer lips (labia majora).

As for the itchiness...as like everywhere else on your body, you itch down there...I wouldn't worry about it too much if its not constant.

If you notice a thick, white, cottage cheesy discharge that smells like bread, then you likely have a yeast infection (which is NOT sexually transmitted....)