Knot in Groin Area?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Knot in Groin Area?

Ok I found a knot 3 days ago in my grion area (in crease of inner thigh) while bathing at that time it was the size of a gum ball. The following day it had grew in size... golf ball size and as of today it is egg shaped, no drainage, was not sore at first but is now (hurts to sit or walk), and the shin tissue surrounding it seems to be affected by knot. Went to the doctors she stated that it is not a gland or a boil but possible the result of reoccuring yeast infections. I was prescriped Niastatin powder, diflucan, and bactrim just in case it is Mersa. I just found another knot further up (close to hip) on opposite side when applying powder... gum ball size, and I also have realized my pubic bone is tender to the touch. Doctor was not 100% positive if knot was because of reoccuring yeast infection so that still leaves me worried. Is there anything else that could cause multiple knots in groin area? (boil and gland have already been ruled out by doctor)