Large painful lump on labia majora
I have a hard red lump on the right outer lip of my vagina. It is larger than a marble, very red, very painful. There is no white head, it's not an in grown hair (I've had them before), I've tried poking it with a needle lightly, I've tried applying heat and cold to it. Nothing has worked. I have to wait to go to the doctors and I'm just trying to figure out what to do for now. . . I'm 19 and already know I have ovarian cysts
This swelling can be due to a cyst or a boil. Apply warm compresses and take some anti inflammatory pain killers like Ibuprofen/ Diclofenac. If the symptoms persist then get it evaluated from a gynecologist as you may need incision and drainage.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.