Light Pink spotting a week before period?
Hi, 3 days ago I noticed when I went to the restroom and wiped that I had a little light pink discharge, not even enough for a pad or panty liner. This has happened on an off for the last 3 days, still not enough for a pad or panty liner. My period is not due for almost a week (May 25). Other symptoms I am having are Very tender breasts, but mainly on the outsides, they are very tender to the touch and my nipples are a little tender also, this is NOT a normal PMS symptom for me. My fiance even noticed the difference in my breasts. I also noticed they feel fuller/heavier than normal and im seeing more blue veins than normal on them. I feel more bloated than normal as well, nausea only really at night time, frequent headaches, some cramping in lower abdomen as well. Normally about a week before my period also, I get very hungry like im staving! I constantly feel like im not full and eat as many sweets as possible, Well this week before, its kinda like i lost my appetite, not really as hungry. (Not sure if that means anything or not) I have been very moody the last few days also and over emotional. I took a PT about 2 days ago when i noticed the first spotting thinking maybe Implantation Bleeding, but it was negative.. I didnt know at the time that taking a PT during IB can effect the test, and it may have still been too early. Im sorry if this was too long to read, or TMI but im just trying to put down everything i can think of that has been going on to see if anyone may know of whats going on? Thank you in advance for any input!
These symptoms can be due to early periods or implantation bleeding. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.