Women's Health Community
Lots of Tears on the vagina....
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lots of Tears on the vagina....

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and this has NEVER happened before....we had sex the other day and everything was fine, i didn't have no dry problems and we didnt go like crazy rough. But eversince my vagina has been pretty itchy and irritated so today i decided to check it out in the mirror and OMG i almost threw up....It doesnt even look like what it did last week. I swear there are at least 8 tears around the opening and it opening is so torn it is popping out (which IS NOT natural). and some of the areas are white...like the skin is white. Does anyone even know how it can be white? Does that mean there's no blood flow to the skin there? I really think I should go to the doctors but I am embarassed and it just looks so messed up I am not sure if it can even heal. Can vaginas even heal from a tear? Also I had no bleeding and there was never any pain or anything until the day after, and very little discharge. (just for your reference)
Tags: Vagina, tears, sex