Missed period, spotting, now hair loss
I havent started my cycle since Sept 5 (80 something days ago).  For the past 2 weeks ive been spotting, but its only noticable when I wipe.  A couple of days it was a dark brown and was in my panty liner but not much.  Everyday for the past month or so, I feel like my cycle is starting.  I have cramping, lower back pain and mood swings.  This morning I woke with patches of hair missing from my front hair line & in the back of my head.  My hair is also breaking off really bad.  I'm wondering if my menstrual cycle could be tied in with this hair loss and what could be causing all of this.  
A little about me, I am a pretty healthy 27 year old female.  No known health problems.  I am a little overweight and have regular day to day stress but nothing serious.  I had my thyroid checked previously and that was normal.  Blood pressure and blood sugar is normal too.  I am not pregnant...unless its one of those "I didnt know I was pregnant" situations but I highly doubt it.
I am also posting this ad in the hair loss forum to try to get info on that end as well.  I dont know what is going on with me and I would appreciate any information anyone has.