Missed periods
I haven't had a period in 2 months. It was about 3 months in between before that. I am 20 and there is no possibility that I am pregnant. My periods used to be regular so I am getting worried. I have no medical insurance and no real way to see a doctor.  Any advice?
Hi there and welcome.  Periods can be irregular and having long cycles does happen.  My thyroid was slow in my 20's for a year or so and my periods were every 3 to 4 months.  I also gained a little weight with that, had dryer skin, was mildly depressed (just to tell you some other symptoms going on).  I had a hormone imbalance around the same time as well of making too much estrogen which caused prolactemia and a tiny bit of melisma (brown spots on face due to hormones---  not too noticeable thank goodness).  Both of these issues got better and I became regular again after dealing with periods that were very infrequent for a year or so.  

Sometimes being stressed can cause a delay in periods.  Sometimes being underweight or exercising a ton can cause it.  Or issues like stated above.  also being sick can delay a period.  

so think if any of those apply.  Options you have----------  without insurance, you can go to Planned Parenthood.  You don't need insurance there and while there might be some minor costs, much of it is free to women.  You can see an ob/gyn there and have an annual pelvic exam as well as discuss your hormones.  You may need the pill to jump start your period again.  They can talk about that with you.  So, look up Planned Parenthood for free or low cost services.  Secondly, you know you are covered under your parents insurance (even if not living with them) still under Obama's affordable health care act.  And if they don't have insurance, . . .  they will soon as it is required in Jan. by law for everyone to buy insurance.  urgent cares also sometimes work on a sliding fee basis based on income so you could possible be seen that way too.  If you are in college, check with your school.  I know my college campus had doctors on staff that took care of student needs.  It was very inexpensive and they held clinic hours.  

so, check what your options are for some medical care.  good luck