Negative blood test...still pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Negative blood test...still pregnant?

My LMP was around November 10, 2005. Ever since then I've been having headaches, backaches, stomach cramps, nausea & vomiting, sweats, nipple discharge, and CM. I went to the doctor and my nipple discharge was in fact milk. I've taken several HPT and they all have come back negative. I have had 2 blood tests which both beta hCG came back as <2 mIU/mL. My prolactin level went from 5.9 to 8.7 ng/mL in a week. I have heard that some womens hCG cant be detected for a couple months. Is there any chance that my hCG level just isnt detectable in my blood and is there anyone whos going through or went through this before?

Thank you in advance!
Can you have an ultra sound done?
I want that so bad because until then I am going to be worried because my doc started me on Provera today and if I am pregnant, that could cause birth defects. I really believe that I need one because I think I am pregnant.
Honestly, AI have never heard of anyone having a negative blood test, let alone two. Ask your doctor to explore other options, but I do not see pg being a cause of your symptoims given the neg blood tests.

Good luck!

Andi
well, once when I was like 16, my dr. thought I was pregnant for like 4 months, yeah, scary huh, cuase i wasnt having a period, but she kept doing blood tests to get my hcg levels, and it kept coming up negative, but she insisted that I was pregnant, she told me that sometimes it doesnt show up for a few months, its very rare but it happens, I wasnt pregnant, after 4 months, she found it was something else wrong with me, but she had told me that yes it is possible but rare for a test to come up negative for a few months......I think that the ultra sound is a good idea though.
Thanks you guys. I started taking Provera two nights ago, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see even though my cousin who is 8 months pregnant wants me to stop taking it and go to the ER for a U/S. My mom insists that I'm not and I'm just worrying myself so I'm still really confused.
Hi. Interested in knowing how you are.  I know that when I was pregnant with my 15 yr old my first blood test was neg. and the next weekit was pos. I knew when it came up neg. that I was pregnant.  Now at the age of 43, I missed my period for 2 months had the enlarged breasts and very, very sore.  I felt I was pregnant.  The blood test was neg.  So the Dr. put me on medroxyprogesterone for 10 days.  I held off taking it because I really thought I was pregnant.  I gave in and took it.  7 days after my last pill I had a lot of pain and cramping and passed a large clot that looked like tissue (I had a miscarrage (miscarriage) at age 41) and it looked the same.  Let me know what happened with you.  This all happened yesterday 1-25-06.  Makes me realize next time listen to my body.
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.  Take care!
I had some really bad craming about 2 weeks ago but i only had a little bit of brown spotting. My doc wanted me to start BC after i recieved my period so i started taking it after that. When i spoke to the gyno, he told me that that was not normal and that if it happened again i needed to call him ASAP. I havent had my period yet and my breast are very large and just started leaking. I'm not sure what is going on because i look like i am showing a bit yet my tests are negative. i guess i will just have to wait and see what happens.
I am 24 yrs old & I have been having SEVERE cymptoms of pregnancy. I was using the sponge but then I stopped hoping to get pregnant. I had sex 3 days before my period then the day before. When I finally got my period it wasnt even the normal color.. it was a pastel red & only lasted 2 1/2 days. After my period was over I had sex again. For the past 3 weeks I have had nausea that sometimes lasts all morning, day & night. I also have very swollen breasts that are very sore & hurt to the touch. Along with that is mild cramping that has been going on for about 2 weeks now. I am also extremely tired & am always falling asleep at work which never happened til recently. I took 7 HPT's & all but 3 were neg. I just got a blood test done on 2-4 which I found out today was negative. It has only been 3 weeks since my last period but I have all the symptoms of being pregnant. Is it possible to be pregnant but the test coming out negative? Is it too early to get a truthful result? And finally, what else can cause these symptoms? Cause if I'm not pregnant then I am really scared cause there is deff something going on with my body. Please help!!!
i took three pregnancy test after my period was 3weeks late and they came out nevative,after a month i went to go have a blood test done,it was also negative,now its almost 2mo. i still havent gotten my period.can i be pregnant? how can i find out? what else can it be because i dont have any symptoms of being pregnant?
Hi there...
For the last 6 or so weeks, i've been throwing up every morning, nauseated, headachey, and gag when my stomach is empty.
I feel terrible, sleeping all the time, and when i'm not i'm exhausted.
i went into the ER a couple of weeks ago, because the possibility of pregnancy is there and my husband and i have been trying, it's hot and i don't want to be sick and not be able to keep anything down if there's a child growing inside of me.
I had spotting on the 24th of june and spotted for about 2 days.
i got a yeast infection and used those internal ovules and spotted for 7 days (the justation of the internal pills) and then it stopped, both times they were brownish in color except for a couple hours the one and a day the other, my stomach's been swelling, for over a month now, i lost 10 pounds like over night about a month ago, and my breasts hurt, nipples hurt, their itchy and they've grown somehow, also, their secreting this clear liquid every once in a while...
the urine pregnancy test came out negative saying that i had a urine infection, the doctor did an internal and said that my cervix is closed and that's a good thing and to do a urine test once a week until i get a positive, i just want to know what's wrong with me if i'm not pregnant.

Also, many people in my family have never been able to get a positive from a urine test, and also get their periods all through the pregnancy, the doctors out here won't give me a blood preg test and it'll take me 3 weeks to get into my obgyn to get either a blood preg test or an ultrasound....

Is there any other way to find out if it's pregnancy, or anything?
the doctor told me it was safe to take gravol during pregnancy, but that doesn't even work, so i'm still stuck puking every morning. but just the morning.....

Please help.... thanks....
Concerned.
Oh, also, i had blood work done and the doctor signed me off with a clean bill of health if anyone was wondering.
i know exactly how u feel my symtoms (symptoms) started back in may.. my last normal period was 4/26.. may i never got one. started experiencing symp. took 4 hpg, all neg. & took 1 bt & also neg.. on 6/28, i got what i think was my period, it only lasted 21/2 days. which is very strange. my periods were like clock work, i would get it every 21-24 days. & it would last 5-7 days.. here sits 8/03 & still nothing. i'm gonna take another hpt for the heck of it & c what shows. sorry i had no advice for u, but just wanted u to know that your not the only one going through this.. take care,
hi, it seems like we're going through the same thing, i was expecting my period on 7/22, i had menstrual cramps, backache and everything so i was sure my period was coming but 1 week went by and nothing. i started feeling nausea everyday at night right before bed which was really weird for me. so i went to take a blood hcg which came back neg. i thought it was to early for the test to show since i was only 5 days late so waited until i was 2 weeks late (which by the way has never happened to me) i took another blood hcg yesterday 8/3 and also came back neg.i've been spotting since yesterday sometimes a bit heavy sometimes rarely anything. should i consider this my period?
its me again, i also wanted to add, by my calculations (with the help of a pregnancy wheel) i would be about 4 weeks along if i was pregnant.i've been feeling more hungry than usual and my stomachs always been pretty flat but now it looks like i have a little pouch which feels firm. since my blood test are negative can the Dr. feel or palpate your stomach and tell if you uterus has changed in size? when i was pregnant with my daughter i kept getting my period during the first 4 months of pregnancy. is it possible this is happening to me again? my period is like clock work i've never been 2 weeks late before and its driving me crazy. can i still be pregnant even though i started spotting now 2 weeks after my period was due?
After reading your comment I was a bit disturbed. Honestly, when communicating with these women one really needs to be careful with given response. Yes! you can be pregnant and the urine test not come back positive for a couple of months. I am not too sure about the blood test. My last two pregnancies took almost three months to read by urine test. I am now having the same exact problem; only this time around I bled brown/reddish blood (not period) for about eight days. Afterwards, all of the symptoms kicked in; nausea, very sore breast, dizziness, appetite change, spots in face, fatigue and some restlessness, personality change, darkening of skin especially in vagina area. So yes, a women can be walking around for months partying and drinking thinking that because that test read negative, she's not pregnant. So to everyone please, no matter what your tests read; if you are having symptoms, notice a change in vaginal discharge and just all together having female intuition then please carry yourself as if you have a life growing inside of you (any considerate dr. will tell you the same) until you really find out what's going on. The down side to this thing is that when most women who produce hcg very slowly finally finds out that they were pregnant all along, they then have a very high chance of miscarrying because they didn't take care of themselves.
It has been 2 weeks since my last period and me and my boyfriend have intercourse twice since then with no protection and cumed in me. know i still have a couple of weeks before i start again but ny nipples and breast are very sore does this mean im pregnant
Most women ovulate around day 14 of the cycle.  If you had intercourse 2-3 days before the time of ovulation, you could have gotten pregnant.  The only was to know for certain is a blood test if you are late with getting your period.  Sometimes hormone fluctuations in the body can cause breast and nipple tenderness.  Our bodies can be so  misleading because of how hormones make you feel.  It is very frustrating !
Good Luck !
Hi I was just wondering if anyone has had a situation like mine? My husband and I tried to get pregnant we had sex three times of the week I thought that I was ovulating. My last period was 6/22 . So when I was one day late for my July period (based on me having a 28 day cycle) I took a home pregnancy test and it came out positive, so I went and got another one witch came out neg?? I took probably 5 test that came out negative. I lightly spotted one time on day 28 and one time on day 30, I know my body and I have two kids. I did have cramps so after being a 2 weeks late I went to my family doctor they took a urine test and it was negative? So I waited a week and took a home test, it came out positive.I went to my doctors and got a blood test and it came up positive.But this is what confuses me, my levels were 10 I tested again 2 days later and they went up to 30, My doctor says I am only one week pregnant??? I am just confused?? My doctor says my cycle must of been off???
I have a friend of mine that did not find out she was pregnant til she was 5 months alone..She had her monthly cycle and all she had blood taken and she took 2 hpt every month for the 1st 5 months the only reason she found out she was pregnant was from an ultra sound...If it was not because of the ob she would have never found out she was pregnant..
can i ask a silly question..that i know of i am not pregnant but when i squeeze my breast i have a little bit of clear liquid come out of them. hy could that be?
I am not sure if anyone else has had that and not been pregnant, but I had that happen to me on my last pregnancy and now it has started again ( and I am very early in this pregnancy) Have you taking a hpt?
that is the weird thing i had that happen to me both times i have been pregnant and i was only 3 months when it started.... no i have not taken a hpt i am gonna try and go to the dr to see what is up....i read it could happen to u during ur cycle but it has neva happened to me during one..my breast have been dry for 7 years and then now out of the blue i am having a little clear liquid coming when i squeeze them.. that concerns me some...
I have 3 sons and got pregnant as soon as we started trying with them but we really wanted a daughter to finish our family so we just did IVF-PGD gender selection. I had 2 "day 5" embryos transfered on 07/31 and the doc had me do a blood preg. test on 08/14 and it was neg. but I feel pregnant and have some signs of it. I haven't gotten a period and even before the 14th I did 3 first response home tests the weekend before and all 3 were positive. And the last 1 was real positive on the morning of the 13th so I was shocked to get a neg. blood test. I don't want to give up hope on this pregnancy. It helps to hear that others have had this happen too and have healthy babies. I have found many message boards about this very subject so it gives us hope. Thanks - Karen
Hello Ladies Good thing I have found this forum.
See, the thing is I have been also debating this to myself and others.
My last Normal menstruation was June 13.  
last sexual activity was June 11.
Although I have been getting light, scanty bleedings on July 8th, 29th and Aug.21st.
The blood isn't my normal period as the color is light red to reddish brown and the flow is not the light,heavy,light pattern.
It is also mucusy.. sometimes you get more when you wipe yourself after you pee.

I have teenager pimple breakouts... and my nipples are dark .
From the first 2 weeks of july I became nauseaus and lethargic to the point of low energy levels...and then it tapered off.
I also had sharp booby pains up until the last week of July but disappeard as August came.
Last HCG blood test is BFN - by far negative.
I don't know what to do as I am at a lost as to why my period is very weird looking and just light.  
I am also feeling back pains , but it comes and goes.

HPTs are all BFN

I am not TTC as Im a 25 and single and broke up w/ my BF last JUNE.  I don't know how it's gonna be played out but I'll take things out one step @ a time.

I am just anxious to know because I dont want this to pass by and I will be missing out a lot.
I just dont wnat to close the case and then just continue my life and then suddenly come 5 or 6 months along...then boom..
Well I am just praying everything will be resolved...

Any advise?

thank you everyone.
Hi - I am so happy I found this site!  I have been married for two months now, and we only use foam or condoms for protection.  My last period was 8/21.  I've had serious symptoms for the past 3-4 days - nausea, bloating, fatigue, heightened emotions, and really, really sore breasts.  I took 2 hpt but  both were negative.  I took a blood test today, and negative as well.  However, I would have only conceived a week or so ago.  Can this be a false negative and can pregnancy symptoms show up that quickly after conception?  I have no idea what to think right now - there is no good explanation for how I am feeling other than a pregnancy.  Help!
i had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago and now my periods are over a week late but for 2 weeks ive been having constant back and stomach pains and my breasts are a bit sore and i have more discharge than usual and been feeling a bit sick. i went to the doctor yesterday and had a blood test done which was negative. could this be wrong? and i just cant help thinking that i might be pregnant all the time and i cant help thinking that that test could have been wrong because i really feel that there is something going on with my body! i dont know if im just getting paranoid! help!
Hi I have two neg preg test and one neg blood test but I have every symptom there is from the enlarged breast soreness, missed period. My last period was 8-1-07 and it is now 9-11-07 what can I do now please help
How is it that you can be 5 months pregnant and still have a "period"? Is that bad for the baby? I ask this because for the last 5 or so months I have had pregnancy symptoms similiar to what has been mentioned earlier. I also have taken test and they are all neg... even a blood test. Even though these tests are negative i don't have the peace of mine of knowing that i am not pregnant. I'm scheduled for an ultrasound in a week so hopefully my mind will be eased... I'm kinda worried because I really haven't been doing the right things if i do happen to be pregnant.... i really don't know what to think at this point.
I am in the same boat.  My last period was August 11.  No period yet.  2 hpt and 1 blood test.  I feel pregnant and have some symptoms.  
Hey Guys! It' makes me feel better to kno that I'm not alone in this.
I had a miscarriage in July(i was seven weeks pregnant).It was really sad but me and my hubby decided to try again after i had a period. We had sex on my fertile days.I started to get all the pregnancy symptoms I had last time(sore boobs,nauseu,fatique,slight contractions)When i was a day late,i took a hpt and it came up negative.4 days later, I had a nother hpt.negative.i suddenly started to bleed,but it didnt really seem like a normal period.blood was a dark-red and a brown at times.it wasnt as heavy as normal periods(i only had to use a pad a day).i really dont kno wat the heck to think! iwanna baby!
WOW! I'm so glad I'm not the only person going through this. My LMP was 8/11. Since then I've been feeling really nauseaous. My breast are really tender, i'm getting lower back pains and, along with other things, my breast are leaking a clear substance. I took 2 preg tests both came out negative. I just took a blood test tuesday and I just found out that was negative. Still, my period hasn't come and my period is usually like clock work. I also keep getting these dull cramps...not sure if that is relevant. I know i'm not crazy. This would be my first pregnancy but I've never felt like this before. What should I do? I would only be about 4 weeks so is it too early or what? Somebody help cause it's killing me not knowing!
Hi, for all of you I want to pass along some advice.  I am in the same boat - still having significant symptoms of pregnancy, all neg tests including blood, but no period.  I met someone the other day who doctors told that she was not pregnant - she had multiple negative tests.  Guess what - she found out via ultrasound at 8 months along!  My point is, TRUST YOUR BODY!  If you do not feel normal, treat yourself as if you are pregnant and take care of yourself.  Don't drink, smoke, take painkillers, etc.  Even if you get a negative test.  On the other side of the coin, sometimes the mind can trick the body into thinking it is pregnant if you are someone who is trying very hard to conceive.  Keep that in mind as well so that you are not too dissapointed if in fact you are not pregnant.  I am still waiting along with all of you - Hang in there - you'll get through this!  :-)
i havent had a period for 2 month.... pregnancy test was negative.... my breasts are tender ... i have no other symptoms ... just wondered if its my age??? im 41
Hi I am soooo glad I found this site.  I went off of my birth control after my last period on 8/26 which only lasted one day.  I since then have had sex multiple times during my ovulation period and shortly after that I have been having severe soreness in my boobs and especially the nipple area.  So sore that I can't let the pressure from the shower head hit them.  I can't stand for a tshirt to even touch them.  I have had a hyped sense of smell and slight cramping.  I went ahead and took a First Response test 4 days ago and it was positive, so I took another one and it was also positive.  So the next day I had my HCG drawn and it was negative.  I still feel pregnant but I am unsure as what to think... If I am not pregnant I should get my period this Monday... anyone ever  had this happen??? Help!
Hi! I am curious, I had unprotected sexual intercourse two day prior to my period. I bleed but it was different, I cramped and it only lasted for a moment and then no more cramps. The period only lasted 3-4 days and was very light spotting.  After that, I havin't had my period since and I've been experiencing pregnancy signs such as headache, heavy tender breast, slight contraction below my belly, emotion problems, slight weight gain, food craving, strong senses in smell and always waking up feeling sick with stuffy nose.  I've done 6 tests and all came out negative.  I'm going to have blood work done soon but if it comes out neg. too then I don't know. Maybe my mind is just playing with me, but I do want to have a baby.

MV559
Hi, I know the posts that near the top of the page are old ones, but that's basically similar to my situation. Almost 4months ago my boyfriend and I were fooling around, we didn't have intercourse, but his sperm did get inside of me and I went to the bathroom this white glob that was quite large came out of me. Anyway I started having pregnancy symtpoms, I didn't miss the period, but it was delayed by about 4days. Then I got what appeared to be a very weird period, but there was no smell like normal. My regulars during months with the same number of days I will start my next cycle the same day, I know it's interesting, but that didn't happen. This last time what I don't believe was my period lasted for 3days stopped for a full day on day 5 started spotting and day 6 I was spotting and having cramps. I should add that the two days of spotting I wore a pantyliner. Anyway I went and got a blood test done in July it came out negative all the HPT came out negative, my boobs have got large, I'm producing prolactin (milk), I've gained weight, and I'm not obviously showing, but I can fit into maternity pants. I was given another blood test recently when I got my prolactin test done and she didn't tell me anything, she only said things came back normal, nothing about the pregnancy. Well last week I felt something flutter in my stomach and I've been having dull pains and cramps like I'm on my period, but it's also a dull pain, it can be a little painful, but at the same time it's not. My belly itches a lot and I'm having mood swings, Does anyone agree that I should go to the ER for an ultrasound due to the movement I've felt and the cramps? I'm hoping for some comments from people who know what i'm going through, either gone through it or simply understands what I'm going through. I feel very pregnant, but I'm confused because just when I get to a place where I think I am, but can't say for sure I find out information and it leads me to the conclusion that maybe I'm having one of those weird pregnancies, I'll keep everyone updated.
I just read the last post. Here is my situation.  I just had a baby 5/30/07 I have not had my period since then , I have taken 4 hpts-all negative but I feel cramps. I am not breastfeeding. To everyone please keep posting to see what your results were.  I will have a BT on Friday so hopefully that gives me an answer but after reading all your posts I feel like even if that comes back neg I cant feel safe until I get my period!
I feel better that I'm not the only to feel this way!  My LMP was 8/12 and I was due for my next period to start on the 14th.  Well it didn't come, but I thought it was going to because I felt cramps like I had started.  It was rather strange for me.  I took an hpt the next day and it came back neg.  I've taken one everyday since then (like 4) and they're all negative.  I feel like this could be it.  I have to wait until I get insurance to go to the doc.  They're so expensive.  I wanna take a blood test and see what it says!
having read all your posts,I am another is in the same boat...2 positive HPT,early response test,done on different days,had cramps,brown discharge,feel pregnant,Yet went to hospital due to   heavy bleeding to find a neg blood test..and the doc come into the room with a strange face and said your not pregnant,you have a bad water infection..?????? i felt so stupid,but couldnt get my head round it as sick in morning,tired,emotional,and i have had bad water infections before,and you know when you have, this infection is undectable in systoms to me and would certainly not trigger 2 positive HPT .. If i was pregnant its 6weeks tomorrow...Now i think im going mad..!! but i have got to say this ladies...listern to your bodies.....im going to my gp tomorrow demanding more tests..Dont think your going crazy..I know theres something wrong,if i was i could of miscarried or i may still be pregnant,I have 2 boys and am a lady who knows when there pregnant straight away,My emotions are up and down,sickness etc etc....i have read lots of woman in the same boat,especially a lady whom had numerous blood tests,all neg..she was persistant in she was pregnant,and god bless her for listerning to her bodies,as the docs said for 4mths she wasnt,she felt like she was going mad...then she was so eager to get to the bottom of it,and followed it through...and guess what.....ultrasound showed healthy baby!!!  ladies,,try and get ultrasound if you have same systoms..good luck and best wishes to you all xxxxxxx
here is my story.....

last regular period = July 23
boyfriend came to visit = Aug 9-14
period 4 days late = Aug 24
spotting = 2 weeks later
expected period = Sep 20

took home tests = neg

any thoughts??
additional comments

period 4 days late = aug 24 (only bled for 1 day)

still no period

always regular.....never late for the past 10 years
Glad I found this site.  I am a little worried.  My husband and I having been TTC since last Sept.  We started seeing a specialist 2 months ago.  I have been taking clomid for 6 days after my period and was then put on prometrium to raise my progresterone.  I am 5 days late now and went in for a blood pg test and it was negative.  Not sure what to think since I ovulated because of the clomid.  Last time on this I got my period in 30 days.  Anyone else had this problem.
I am in the same boat.  My last period was 8/7/07.  Today is the 27th of September and still no period.  I've taken severl urine test (home and dr's), but came back negative.  I've taken two blood test earlier this week and they came back negative too.  I know when I was pregnant with my son, I got two negative urine test and weeks later I found out that I was pregnant.  I feel a little different, I am having alot of cramping on and off.  It last about a minute or two and goes away.  When I went to the dr's he wanted to give me something to make me start my period, but I told him I didn't want to take that.  I want to know whats going on.  It will be two months of no period next week.
Hello all - I was wondering what has happened to everyone? Please keep us posted if you get positive results or finally get AF. Here is my update since I last posted on 08/17/07. I still haven't gotten my period and it's been since before my IVF. My LMP was july 9th and had embryo transfer end of july. I still do home tests once a week and still get neg. but still no periods. This would be my fourth pregnany so I now look quite pregnant. I've been through 3 sizes of jeans and am now into maternity clothes but have only gained 4 pounds. "If" I am pregnant I would be turning 12 weeks about now. My last blood preg. beta test was last friday and it was a big fat 0. The doc said that it wouldn't be a viable pregnancy without hcg but my tummy is big and hard just like all my other pregnancies so the doc felt my stomach and said my uterus is definately enlarged and asked if I had a history of cysts or fibroids and I said I've never had anything like that. She asked how my last pap smear was and I said everything was fine. She being a doctor was seeing the neg. tests but after feeling my stomach said it would be rare but anything is possible after feeling my enlarged uterus. She put in a request for me to get an ultrasound but the soonest I could get in there is Oct. 15th. I would be 13 1/2 weeks along if I was pregnant so they can't miss a 13 week baby on an ultrasound. Wish me luck and I'll keep everyone updated. Good luck to everyone in the same boat as me. Baby dust to all!!!
hello everyone. I had my last period in augest on the third. and ever since i have not had it. it is october 8th and i had spotting in September around the 7th but since then, ive been having headaches almost every day, i have been getting sick to my stomach alot and i have been getting dizzy, but around a month ago i started taking home tests and all came back neg. so i still felt like i was pregnant so i went to have a blood test and that came back neg. but i still havent had my period and yet i have enlarged breasts and my pants feel like their getting smaller, could i still be pregnant? please help i dont know where to go from here

thanks Heather.
i am 42, TTC since last september.

i took a positive ovulation test on july 10, last period was june 12. we acted on that test.
have not had a period since, stomach getting bigger. i went to dr to get a blood preg test on 10/5 AND to check for menapause. she just said i am in normal range, no menopause, and negative preg test!

i swear i feel something kinda moving. had two kids, so i know what THAT feels like. i wonder if i have a tumor and its pushing up and making me feel strange things! so no period in 3.5 months and no menopause! i dont know what to do.
what i would say to do is get an ultrasound
* last period on 8/9
* about a million urine tests that were negative!
* 1 negative blood test, taken today 10/11
* no spotting
* peeing alot, bumps around nipple, heartburn,
* when i lay on my stomach my uterus feels hard and concave
* could i still be pregnant?
* with my first child i only took 2 urine tests and the 2nd one was positive, why isnt this pregnancy as easy to detect? (if i can call it a pregnancy?)

i just need piece of mind!!!
I dont know if you'll actually read this, but I'm very curious to know what happened with your ultrasound. Are you pregnant or not?
I'm in a similar situation so I'm just wondering how everything panned out for you.
My LMP started August 27th, and I have many pregnancy symptoms, but 6 negative HPT's and 2 negative blood tests (the result was >2.3). I've never been pregnant before as I'm only 20 years old, but I have a certain feeling about it, and really think that I could be and for some reason the hCG just isnt registering.
I hate that people will come on here, talk about all the neg and pos tests...not be sure what is going on...and not come back to give the final results.

destinycalls...i can not believe that you and i have had extreamly situations...I have been constantly cramping and i just know something is going on. i have had two children as well and i KNOW when i am pregnant! Unless i have some very serious illness..then i know im pregnant! Im going to go up to emerg and get it comfirmed through an ultra sound this week...and i will come back and let you know!
You might want to check this site.
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/hcgfn/
i have another dr appmnt tomorrow. she thinks im nuts i bet. this movement i feel is so much exactly like a baby moving and i first felt it at 16wks when one would if pregnant.

i also know my dr isnt going to give me an ultrasound per the - blood test. i understant that hcg has to be present to be preg, and if its in your blood would be detected, but surely there is a case where it is somehow suppressed from whatever test they do.

when i was first missing my period, i figured menopause and got on with life. but then all the sudden started feeling these little taps, and then harder and then they turn to that flipping or rolling feeling as when preg. that startled me and i said, ok, just gas, but hmmmm.... ill wait and see.

its only gotten more pronounced and harder, these movements. if it is gas, why did i never feel this before ?

so its off to get dissapointed by my fruitless dr appmnt. why cant they just take one of those heart monitors or SOMETHING to quell my worries. i would like to drink a glass of wine again, or start dieting if this big belly is just fat!

i will post anything new on this front, per leslie
very comforting to hear stories that tell me i'm not experiencing this by myself. i'm 27 and my LMP was 6/7/07. i have had no bleeding since then, minus one teeny-tiny spot on 7/5.  at the beginning of august i started experiencing nausea and vomiting, particularly in the morning and late at night.  i have been overly emotional and moody.  my breasts are changing.  my stomach has gotten harder and bigger - i've lost weight in other areas of my body, but haven't actually put on many pounds.  i'm feeling fluttering in my stomach and it becomes more and more noticeable every day.  i'm also really hot at work, hotter than i used to be...and other people in the room find the temp just fine.  i've taken several urine tests (at home and at the dr), and i've had one blood test at the dr.  all have come back negative.  i feel like i'm going crazy!  the last doctor i saw told me my symptoms were caused by anxiety, and didn't seem to agree with me when i said the anxiety was caused by the symptoms paired with negative test results.  i'm scheduled for an u/s 11/8...will keep all posted.
I would advise anyone to take an utra sound after 9,5 weeks if you still feel symptoms and no period. I am going through something similar. My last period was on september 4th. It is now October 30th and yet no sign of my period which was dued today. I have cramping in my pelvic, tired all the time, upper and lower back pain, hip and inner thigh pains, constipation and sometimes a light sensation and itching of breasts. Cramps has now exceeded for a month now.

Had 3 HP tests one which give no result and two that where negative. One blood test came back negative. I am now asking for an echo because I need to know why I am not menstruating if I am not pregnant but cramping. P.s. all other tests such as chlamydia, ghonorea (Gonorrhea), urinary tract infection and bowel infection also came back negative. Somehow I never hear the results of women who was going through this wheather or not they were pregnant. I am now officially two months late with my period and I was using the pill and was always regular with my period.
Should I know more wheather or not pregnant I will post because I am now irritated with the fact that no results are being posted.

Good luck to all.
Oh yes, I am also scheduled for an ultra sound (echo scopie) on November 12th.

I haven't had a period since June 07 with two drops of blood or so. I'm in perimenopause and I'm still ovulating but having irregular periods for two years or so since having a polyp in uterus removed and ovarian cyst.

I had sex with boyfriend in July and August, intercourse has been limited due to vulvadynia. Did two negative at home tests, one had an evap line it seems. Have had ultrasound recently to check for cysts etc. which I assume would have shown something if I were pregnant. Forgot to do a blood test that we had planned to do.

My doc thinks I'm back in menopause again. I'm having mild sweating, and very fatigued. some enlargment in stomach area and breasts.

Could I be pregnant and nothing has shown up? I have actually lost weight. Had some nauseau. How accurate is all the testing? I have heard of some women who don't realize they're pregnant until giving birth.

I'm now having migraines, vulvadynia and swelling in my eyes and more allergies and insomnia/restlessness. I have never been pregnant, so not sure what to expect, these could all be meno symptoms also. I'm also starving all of the time.

Thanks for help.
Ok ladies,

I have great news!!! Turns out that I am NOT pregnant. I got my period on sunday but it was black like tar so I will still go to my Gyn. Hooray I am not pregnant.

Twijfels
Hello

I'm 23 years old I just had my cycle on the 14 of Nov., here it is the 14 of Dec and still no period I spot so lite you can't even tell I'm spotting. I'm on no type of birth control, but I do use us condoms sometimes, and I only have one sexual partner. I also went to the doctor and took the urine, and the blood test, abd they both were neg. I have all the pregnancy systoms, and  so I'm confused here to is there any one out there that can help me here?
I am in the same boat...I refuse to take another test until after i miss my period this month cause I feel like a crazy lady!

The only difference is that I did have spotting brown and pink that was only visable for wiping and one day of light bleeding...none of which was normal and was a week late...

I have sore and last week tingly nipples, my boobs don't look bigger but they feel more robust! They just do...have not been able to get comfortable when I sleep. I have cramping every day (spotting was 2-3 weeks ago) super gassy, pimples on face back etc. I think I have the blue veins on my boobs,  I am super warm and get flushed (only 28) headaches every day, Stomach gets queasy when I go to bed and in between meal but no vomiting, rining in the ears and very tired Nipples have bumps and could be darker, Bloated (I have been unzipping my jeans at work under my desk for the last two weeks)....Took 10 hpt's all negitive so tried to convince myself it was all in my head cause I want a baby or was due to stoppping the pill.

However I have been charting my BBT's and they a have been above my coverline for 29 days now...They only dropped once during that time below the cover and then right back up the next day! Took both Blood test over a week ago and Negative...But bbt's still up!

I am waiting it out and treating myself like I am pregnant with out getting my hope up...very hard and even harder with holidays and not drinking becuase I can't prove to myself with out a doubt that I am not pregnant until this weird feeling goes away and BBT's drop! I have even tried different blankets, pj's and rooms when sleeping to see if it was somthing I was doing to effect the bbts.

My former cousin in law didn't find out she wzas prego until 5 months along...so I have faith but don't want to be crazy!!!!

Sorry about the extra post's My computer was not coperating!

I think that we do not see people posting the follow up on thease cause they have all gone crazy!!!

wow i dont even know whre to start, maybe by saying that im glad im not crazy cuz obviously there are other women out there with the same problem as me, so okay i had my last normal period way way back on june, missed it july, and then got it back on aug, but heres the trip, my period was 7 days long and i would get it EVERY 25th of the month, now Aug. Sept. Oct. Nov i got it for 1 1/2 days weird i know, Dec. i didnt get it, i've taken 2 hpt and a blood test wich all came back(-) now ive noticed that i i been getting strech marks in my abdomen and i've never had any, i feel my stomach kinda hard and when i get up i feel sick from my stomach, i've been playing it off as hunger but okay everyday? and also i get like light headed and that has never happened to me before i dunno i mean am i seriously crazy or does sumone know what im saying? HELP HELP should i take another blood test?
Finally I can relate with a timely matter. ok here I go, I'm starting to think that it is all in my head and that I want to have another baby that bad. December i had my normal period, had sex about two weeks later, possible during time of ovulation. My january period was for two days one day of light bleeding brownish in color and the second day was only when i wiped did i see anything i am used to 4 or 5 days of really heavy bleeding that makes me pale. i took 4 hpt and all negative except one showed a really really light faint line in the positive aspect. i went to the doctor took another pregnancy test it came out negative and took a blood test and it too was negative, i don't know the numbers that is just what the doctor told me. i am expecting my period the 13th if i squeezed my breasts white comes out a little bit, i feel really bloated and starving. my back hurts and i feel like i did when i was pregnant with my  now 2 year old daughter. it is just driving my crazy to think about waiting for this period. but i try not to think about it too much knowing that if you are really stressed you can cause your period to delay or miss completely. i took another test this morning and no lines showed up anywhere. in the test window or the constant window. I really feel pregnant again i just don't have the proof. i have public aid insurance so i don't know if i could get an ultrasound just because i feel like i am. and i don't want look like a weirdo if it ends up i'm not. I need some reassurance of some kind > HELP
Dear Andi;
    Are you a PHD or you are just a simple woman who thinks that knows everything and is always right? Even if you were a PHD, Doctors will never be so sure to tell someone, "you are not pregnant". You said that you have never heard of blood pregancy tests being wrong. Do you live in this planet? I have many friends that had false negative blood tests and they were indeed very pregnant. I am a happy mother of three wonderful girls. Each pregnancy was so different from the other. I am a Kindergarten school teacher and I love my life. With my first baby, I had a blood pregnancy test 7 to 10 days after conception because I was going to have a medical procedure that could put my baby at risk if indeed I was preg. Well the test came back very negative and the Doctor assured me that the blood test was 99.9 % accurate. Well after that I had 2 HPT at home because I knew inside of me that I was pregnant. They were negative, so I decided to believe the results of my so call quant. blood test. 6 weeks later I  discovered that I was in fact pregnant. The hormonal levels with my next two pregnancies were very normal (positive tests days before I expected my period). Now I am so sure that I am pregnant that I am driving my self nuts. I also had blood and more than several HPTs with negative results. I still feeling preg. and I haven't had coffe or a single drink since I started to feel pregnant (with my two previous preg. I knew I was preg. within 24 to 48 hours after conception.) Yes, my dear Andi (I have read most of your posts) that is also very true if a woman knows her body well like I do.  Two times it is not a coincidence. Women come to this type of forums to be heard by other compassionate women who are going through the same situation. It feels comfortable and such a relief to express our selves when the rest of the world thinks that we are just nuts. Women desperate to conceive. Women in this forum want to get away from women like you who think they hold the truth about everything and enjoys to deliver bitterness to people. There was a lady (cancer survivor) who thought she was pregnant eventhough her blood test was negative. She was getting so worry thinking that if she wasn't pregnant, then probably her cancer was back. You were so cold and cruel with your post that I decided to join this forum just to ask you please to leave it. If you feel frustrated with women who think are pregnant eventhough they have had negative blood tests, don't join the forum..go to a different one, or spend the evening with a friend..if you have one. For all of you ladies who are not bitter and negative about everything in life..keep the faith! Heck your period might come and prove you wrong, but there still more cycles to come (I tried for years with my first two). It is so nice to meet women who are so compassionate and are willing to share their stories. I will test in a week with super sensitive unexpensive HPTs that I found online. If Mrs. Flow doesn't come and I am indeed preg. with my four, I will post it just to proof that 100% accurate tests don't exist and women's body and functions are so unpredictable like the forces of nature.
Thanks for your kind posting.  So many of us just want answers or simply want to hear about others who have similar stories.  I agree with your posting to Andi - if that person is an MD than they should speak up....but as it stands their negative comments are of no help to this community.

My story, I'm 38 years old and have never been pregnant.  I have had a regular cycle for 20 years of 26 days exact.  My last cycle begin on March 26th and as of today (May 6th) no period.  I have taken to HPT w/neg results, and had a blood test, which I just found out minutes ago is negative.  My husband and I have not been trying, but we are crushed, just thought of being pregnant made us both very excited.  The Dr. that did my blood test thought that perhaps my Thyroid was acting up, but results on thyroid also came back normal.  I'm confused - I have never been late in my life.  I have been real gassy, bloated, dizzy at times, irritable, and wiped a streak of blood last week after going potty, but never bled again.  It would be so nice to hear what the outcome was of some of these women who posted problems.  Please everyone speak and share your outcomes so it can help some of us who are searching for answers.

Thanks for sharing all your stories, I'm heartbroken, but it sounds like there are many of us going through the same thing.
I am having the same thing happening to me...my last period was on the 23rd of march and today I still do not have my period.  My breast are sore not as sore a few weeks ago but still sore.  I took a HPT neg.,I took a urine test...neg.,then I got back the blood results and they were neg.
Now I go to the Gyno on the 29th this month and hopfully we will find something out it is driving me crazy.
I am SO happy to have found this forum...although I should be working right now and not playing on the web.  I'm beginning to think I'm going crazy.  Weird things happening.  I'm 46 years old, and I've had irregular periods since age 42 which my doctor is now telling me is due to my thyroid issues (which are getting resolved).  Periods started coming back this year.  Anyway, I took a hpt and got a very faint positive, about 3 weeks ago.  My girlfriend saw it so I know I'm not imagining it.  All my research showed that a line is a line no matter how faint.  

So, I re-took the test 2 days later, but used first morning urine.  Positive line was there again, this time a bit more prominent.  Although my husband and I weren't planning to get pregnant, we were THRILLED.  I mean THRILLED!  I never realized that I wanted a child until this moment.  Well, so - I took another test a few days later (not first morning) because I still didn't believe it.  It was negative.  Now, at the point where I took the first test, I would have only been about a week pregnant.  I won't go into the long story as to why I took a test so early on.  Boring and long story.

Took another one the next morning - negative.  Went to the doctor last week,  blood test negative.  Here's the thing.  Period still hasn't come.  It feels like it is going to,
but it doesn't.  I have sore breasts, bloating - sort of like I feel full all the time, dizziness and just a nagging "sixth sense" that I could be pregnant.  On the other hand, I'm a rational person and I realize this could very well be wishful thinking.  THE THING IS - still no period.  I'm now about 2 weeks late.  I don't know what to think and now I'm afraid my husband will think I'm nuts, as will my mother....so I feel like I can't talk to anyone about this.  I obviously don't want to tell anyone else.  

I wonder - is it even remotely possible that I'm pregnant?  I feel like I had a chemical pregnancy, but with the symptoms and no period I just don't know what to think.  I never thought it would be so difficult to determine.  I thought you take a test and you either or you're not.

I am both thankful and worried that I've found so many other women in the predicament that I find myself in...

I have been on a new pill since Feb of '08, and I have found that if I forget to take my pill, within 2-3 days, I start spotting at the very least. Now, on May 20th, I had unprotected sex. I don't keep track of when I would normally ovulate, so I have no idea if it was the correct time. But, since then, I have had several symptoms of pregnancy: nausea (all the time), headaches, backaches, extreme moodiness, enlarged breasts and darkened nipples, increased discharge, mild cramps, constipation, fatigue... I stopped taking my pill about 9 days ago when I began to suspect and still don't have my period, and I just have a feeling, you know...

I went to the doctor today (after 2 neg hpt), insisted on a blood test...and it was negative. She pretty much dismissed me without even hearing the symptoms I was having. She didn't even want to give me a blood test. I would love some advice.
Just in case it's important, I want to add that I have had increased frequency of urination, as well. It's very noticeable.
those can be signs of anything as well as your bc. blood tests are accurate. i would accept it and go with im not pregnant....but if you dont want to go with that answer, wait, get another test done
I have never been this irregular.  I have two boys, 5 and 4.  I am not on the pill, have only been practicing "the pull-out method" that my husband thinks he has perfected.  The problem is that I am two weeks overdue, have taken 4 HPT's that are negative.  My doctor took a blood test in office for pregnancy and that came back negative.  I'm excessively hot, urinating more frequently, have had uterus pains here and there, etc.  The other day I saw a twinge of pink blood, but nothing else after.  I'm going nuts over this!  My doctor was at least proactive in insisting that I have a pelvic/abdominal ultrasound which I have on Monday.  I can't wait to get it over with, my fear is that I have been on Crestor for over 4 years for having high cholesterol.  I'm scared that I had taken it (I stopped two weeks ago when suspecting this) and what harm this could do.  Does anyone have advice or similar circumstances?  Thanks.
I am in the same boat as everyone....my LMP was 5/24/2008 and NOTHING since. That one was so light i didn't have to use a pad. I have had 3 neg. HPT and 1 neg. blood test. I have milk coming out of my breats and the cramping/pressure the mood swings and the all around i feel pregnant. This could not be wishful thinking bc i wasn't even trying to get pregnant..i actually had a tubal 3 years ago so the chances are low but still there. My stomach is all ready pouchy and i just FEEL pregnant i can't talk to anyone bc they think im nuts and dont need another child i just don't know what to do now.
i am sitting her reading all the stories and im kinda in the same boat i havent had me period for like 2 months the last time was jun 30 spotted and not much @ all .. the first hpt i took was (P) then i took the other one that cam in the box & it  was (N) so i took some more all (N) i went to the dr's  got a blood test and he said i was  pregnant i seen my obgyn and she said that my dr should have told me to wait a lil while longer cause i would have only been 5 day pregnant ..

she said my uterus is soft and to come back @ the end of the month to get another blood test .. that was 7/23/08 i dodnt go back an still havent got my period and i pee lil more then before and i feel tired and alot of Cervical discharge my husband said he think im pregnant and anyother  time i would have just went on about my life but this time i really think i am ... we have been trying a long time to gt pregnant so i know the feeling of no being pregnant and the hurt people feel ... but for some reason i really do think im pregnant .
I was just wondering what was going on with you.  Read all the way through the questions hoping for an update and didn't find one
IF YOU THINK WHAT YOU HAVE READ IS WEIRD HERE IS SOMETHING FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT.....I AM 39 YRS OLD W/9 CHILDREN AND 3 GRANDCHILDREN. I HAD MY TUBES CUT AND BURNT AFTER THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER WHO IS NOW NEARLY 3 YEARS OLD. I WENT TO DOCTOR'S FOR WHAT I THOUGHT WAS FIBRIODS DUE TO HEAVY PERIODS I DIDNT EVEN HAVE AN ULTRASOUND AND THE DOCTOR ASSUMED I HAD FIBRIODS AND STARTED ON MEDROXYPROGESTERONE. I TOOK MEDICATION FOR 12 DAYS ( STARTED THE MEDICINE WHILE ON 4TH DAY OF CYCLE), I STARTD BLEEDING MORE THAT I DID ON MY PERIOD APPROXIMATELY ANOTHER 2 WEEKS WORTH OF BLEEDING. I GOT SCARED AND STOPPED TAKING THE MEDICINE ( STARTED THE MEDS ON 7/09-7/21). FOR AUG I DID NOT HAVE A PERIOD MY BREAST GOT SORE MY STOMACH STARTD GETTING BIG, I WAS TIRED ALLTHE TIME AND MY WEIGHT WENT FROM 192 TO 202 IN A MATTER OF 3 WEEKS. I WAS TESTED FOR FIBRIODS, ENDOMETRIAL HYPERPLASIA POLLOPS ENDOMETRIAL CANCER YOU NAME IT I GOT TESTED FOR IT ALL TO RULE OUT ANYTHING ELSE. FOR SEPT I DID NOT GET A PERIOD SO WE THOUGHT IT MAY BE PERIMENOPAUSE AND THAT WAS RULED OUT THN ON SEPT 20TH  WENT TO ER BECAUSE HAD BLEEDING DOCTOR TESTED BLOOD AND IT WAS NOT PERIOD BLOOD.  THAT BLEEDING WAS HEAVY FOR TWO DAYS LIGHT PINK THE THRD DAYAND BROWN THE 4TH DAY THN NOTHING. I HAVE HAD 2 BLOOD PREGNANCY TEST AND AT LEAST 6 HPT ALL NEG MY BREAST CONT TO SWELL AND I LOOK LIKE I AM 4 MONTHS PREG. NOW GOING IN TO OCT STILL NO PERIOD. I WAS ASKD BY DOCTORS HOW SOON AFTER PROCEDURES OF CLIP TUBES DID I HAVE SEX I SAID 4 WEEKS AND THN I WAS GIEN THE STARTLING NEWS THAT THE PROCEDURE MAY HAVE FAILED BECAUSE I DID NOT GIVE MY SELF ENOUGH TIME TO HEAL. WHAT COULD BE WRONG WITH ME? I/M SLEEPY SOMETIMES CRANKY NAUSEATED ( HAVE NOT HAD SECOND ULTRASOUND SINCE 7/28). WHAT DO I DO?
Well all I have to say is this fourm would not be NEAR as long if people would post whats wrong with them when they finaly find out and not not post because they dont want to feel stupid for not being preggers cause that kinda makes us think hey that means i could still be just cause we are going trough the same thing doesnt make us preg as bad as i want to be i know it will happen when its supost to so if you find out you are not preg and you have sworn on here that you where its ok to post it because we all make mistakes and every regnancy is different you never know.
i had sex wit my boyfrnd on may 11th but i knew my period was on its way becuz my boobs were hurting so on may 16th my period did come like i was expecting it.... i took a pregnancy test on the 13th of june 3 days b4 my next period becuz my boobs werent  hurtin like they normally do b4 i get my period... i was also craving alot of junk n barely eating food..... n i was getting nauseated and light cramps in my stomach but no throwing up lower back pain... the test was negative.... me and my boyfrnd had broke up b4 i took the test so i  been stressing alot and im not sure if thats what causing the delay in my period..... 2mrrw is goin to make me 10 days late on my period.... i took another test on june 20th and it was also negative...i been hungry all the time and wwhen i eat i get really full but only for about 2 hours then im hungry like i didnt eat at all and im starving again...the cramps are still there in my stomach.... i been extremely tired.... but i also havent had a day off since the day i had sex..... but sumtimes i go for 2 mnths without a day off and my period is regular ..... im really scared becuz i dont want to be pregnant im 21 and i wanna go back 2 skool in september and im scared... i waz reading into ECTOPIC PREGNANCY... it  scary and i hope thats  not my problem but u ladies should look into this problem as well
HI I'm new and i have went through all of the samething that some of you lady's are going through I am scared because I have three boys and every thing I'm feeling rihgt now is the same thing that i felt when I was pregnant with them and I normally have a abnormal period for the frist three month with my pregnancy and my periods are nomally 7days and my last one was 2 1\2 days long if some body found out any thing that can help me with this please let me knew
Simple question here...can you have a negative blood test and still be pregnant?
you can if it was taken way to early
Thank you so much for your reply...My urine and blood test were negative last week and I am still have symptoms and they are intensifying...My cycle was not due yet when the tests were done.  So I am just waiting to se if it comes and I will conduct myself as if I am expecting until they find out what is going on with me (I am having other tests done as well)...If necessary I will test again later.
Update....Still no period....no pain...very fatigued, breasts swollen, my nipples go through periods where it feels like someone applied Bengay on them, and there if i press my nipple there is a clear discharge....other tests show nothing is wrong with me so far...what is your opinion/advice please (anyone)?
I found this article and it makes scientific sense so i am posting it...the url is listed below as well...

Blood tests, just like urine tests, work by detecting HCG levels. Blood tests are much more precise and can tell you the exact number of HCG mIU/ml in the blood. Even with the most sensitive blood test, it is still possible to be pregnant with a negative test.

There is a lot of confusion an ambiguity about blood pregnancy tests. Although they are very precise and more sensitive than urine tests, they still require one thing - HCG to be present in the women's blood stream. Blood tests can detect very low levels of HCG and can confirm pregnancy with as little as 5 mIU/ml in the blood. (Although most tests are looking for a number 25 mIU/ml or higher.)

Implantation and HCG levels
HCG is produced at least in small quantities from the moment of conception, so why can't you get a positive result on a pregnancy test right away? In order to get a positive pregnancy test, blood or urine, HCG has to be present in the woman's blood stream. Once the egg implants it burrows into the woman's uterus connecting the baby directly to the woman's blood stream. Until implantation occurs, your developing baby, the fertilized egg is not directly connected to your blood stream. Only when implantation occurs will their be enough HCG present in your blood stream to confirm pregnancy.

Implantation time varies, averaging between 6 to 12 days past ovulation. If your baby implanted late in your cycle and your test was performed early, you could get a negative test result on a pregnancy test when you actually are pregnant.

http://www.justmommies.com/articles/negative-blood-test-could-I-be-pregnant.shtml

I hope this is useful to SOMEONE
I am seventeen years old, I don't take the pill because every pill I try makes me depressed and emotional. So my boyfriend and I use the pull out method. One night, about a month ago we were both drunk and can't remember if he pulled out in time or not. My periods are usually irregular but only by a few days, and always come between the 20th and the 25th. A week or two before I was due for my period I noticed I was urinating alot, very hungry, very tired and for the past couple of weeks I have had nasal stuffiness and been getting pimples, which is unusual for me (these two things I have heard can be signs of pregnancy). A week before I was due for my period I took a urine test which was negative. It is now the 4th and I still haven't gotten my period, no spotting or anything so it is almost two weeks late. I took another urine test which was negative and then a blood test which was also negative. Do any of you think there may be a chance I could be pregnant.. If so, how should I go about this to be sure?
i had my last regular period in april then skip may it took 65 days before my next period then i end up skiping july and my pregnancy test hpt and blood came back negative i have symptom but no positive test i am starting to think its all made up in my head i tell my self i am not having the symptom but the more i igmore the symptom the more obvious they are well is anyone else experiences this let me now
LIKE ALOT OF YOU HAVE SAID- THANK GOODNESS I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE STARTING TO THINK I'M CRAZY- AND I WISH PEOPLE WOULD UPDATE EVERYONE ON THE OUTCOME OF THEIR SITUATIONS.************ HERE'S A LITTLE HISTORY, I'M 30 YRS OLD AND HAVE NOT BEEN ON BC SINCE I MISCARRIED 10 YRS AGO. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE NOT USED ANY KIND OF PROTECTION AND HAVE NEVER GOTTEN PREGNANT AGAIN. WE BOTH THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE TO GET FERTILITY HELP WHEN WE GOT READY TO REALLY TRY FOR A BABY. I  HAD A PROGESTERONE TEST DONE ABOUT 6 YRS AGO AND IT CAME BACK A 3, SO LOW MY OB SUGGESTED THAT I WOULD PROBABLY HAVE TO TAKE CLOMID TO GET PREGNANT. MY PERIODS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY REGULAR, SORE BOOBS THE WEEK BEFORE, HEAVY CRAMPING AND BLEEDING THE FIRST COUPLE OF DAYS THEN TAPERS OFF FOR A FEW AND THEN OVER. ********* NOW MY CURRENT SITUATION- ON 8/20/09 WHEN I WAS DUE TO START MY PERIOD I ONLY HAD A LIGHT BROWNISH DISCHARGE FOR 4-5 DAYS, ONLY ENOUGH TO WEAR A THIN PANTYLINER. A COUPLE DAYS AFTER THAT STOPPED THE SYMPTOMS STARTED, SORE, HEAVY BREASTS, HARD NIPPLES, BACK PAIN, BURNING CRAMPY TIGHT FEEL RIGHT ABOVE MY PELVIC BONE, BLOATING, GAS, MOODINESS, AND A LITTLE SICK TO STOMACH AT ALL DIFFERANT TIMES OF THE DAY. I HAVE TAKEN 2 HPT (NEG.) 1 BLOOD TEST (NEG.) HAD A PAP DONE BY NEW OB ( ALL RESULTS WERE NORMAL). MY PROGESTERONE LEVEL IS UP TO AN 18.5, WHICH IS VERY HIGH FOR ME. IT IS NOW 9/11/09 AND I AM STILL HAVING ALL OF THE SYMPTOMS AND MY BOOBS ARE BIGGER.SO BECAUSE MY BLOOD TEST WAS NEGATIVE THE DR SAID TO COME BACK IN AND SHE WOULD GIVE ME SOMETHING TO MAKE ME START MY PERIOD. I DECLINED AND GOT A LITTLE MAD SINCE, IF I AM PREGNANT I WOULD'NT BE AFTER TAKING THAT. I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT AND DON'T HAVE TO, TO MOST OF YOU ON HERE, BUT I JUST FEEL  THAT I AM PREGNANT. IF SOMETHING DOES'NT CHANGE SOON I WILL TRY TO FIND A DR THAT WILL DO AN ULTRA SOUND. I WILL POST AN UPDATE AS SOON AS I FIND SOMETHING OUT.
ok i am going through something very wierd! My last period was July 21 its n ow October 3 an i still have not gotten a period. The july 21 period was also 1 month late and very scanty. Ive taken 4 home tests in the ealry protion of my dilemma (in aug) and on oct 2 i took another urine test at the doctors and still negative. I have been notcing many changes in wieght, sleeping patterns, cramping and light blood/brown discharge at least twice, also my back is aching and my stomach feels very uncomfortable. I want to follow my body's signs but I dont want to seem crazy because these tests are sayin im not pregnant. Has anyone ever gotten a negative test this late even when they were pregnant??
in the past 6 months, i have missed 2 periods, and 2 of them were a month late. i kept taking home pregnancy tests but they were all neg. i finally went to my ob gyn and took a urine and blood test. they were negative as well. but here i am a couple months later, and i still have symptoms. i just have this feeling in the back of my mind that i may be pregnant. i keep gaining weight, especially in the belly area, im tired constantly, my breast are getting larger, and are very sensitive especially my nipples. im nauseous the majority of the time. i dont know what to think. could it be possible that i am pregnant anyway?
i missed my period 2 weeks ago, i stopped taking my birth control about 2 months ago, i am trying to get pregnant i took home preg tests came back negitive and took a blood test came back negitive, but i was doing some research some women doesnt show up for a while could i still be pregnant? i am having little tiny cramps and my moods have changed a lot

Danielle
if anyone would know emai me please ***@****
Knew someone who talked about her pregnancy experience. She was pregnant and having her periods the whole term. Never knew she was preggo. Had some pizza one day, went to the emergency room thinking it was bad gas she was experiencing. LOL! Her baby was so fast being delivered she told me the doctor had to catch the baby like a catcher with a catchers mit!

Now that must of been a real surprize! I've had experiences with thinking was preggo, than a month or just around month late had period. Than when I thought was just sick with head cold. Everyone was sick during this time of year. Found out was pregnant.

So you sometimes just never know....
I think your concerns are founded. I think all the symptoms could be a sign something is up. When I started to leak milk , went and had checked out, because it could be signs of something serious besided preggo. My tests turned out neg. I was told could be premenopause. I'm 40 yrs. old. That was five months ago. Still leaking milk, bleeding, no baby. Hope this helps.
Thank goodness I'm not the only one going through this.  I am going on day 7 of a missed period.  I am NEVER late.  My breasts are very swollen (I almost need a bigger bra size) and sore and I am more hungry and tired than usual.  I have had a little nausea but no vomiting (yet).

I have been sleeping 12 hours a night and generally fatigued all the time.

I took 2 hpt's and both are negative.  I am frustrated but at the same time hesistant to get a blood hcg test.  I called my doctor's office and they recommend waiting until 10 days after your missed period before taking the blood test to increase the accuracy.

Contemplating when/if I will go in or just wait it out and see if AF ever shows?
you need to make sure you go because if you are then you need to get prenatal care as soon as possible and get blood and body checkups done... I have a similar story like evry else here. I have been on birth control for 7 months and i been really missing pills in September and October and also having unprotected sex with my man, But i been having all the pregnancy symptoms in the book and i thought i was getting my period, but it was spotting mostly, it wasnt as heavy as it normally gets, and it was alot SHORTER than its suppose to be and that never happens to me. But the thing is, I took the urine test and it was neg then i took the blood test last Thursday (10/26/09) and the results were neg. I REALLY do not believe that. I think a woman just knows her body and noone can tell me different until i get an ultra sound. I still have nausea, headaches, backaches, my stomach feels funny throughout the day and i cant sleep on it with out it hurting. I have frequent urination, sensitivity to smells, and i also have darker areolas and those little white bumps on them. So i know something is going on with me.... I guess ill just have to wait and take another blood test or find away to get an ultra sound...
My last period was Sept. 19th. I am now six weeks late with 5 neg htps & 1 neg blood test from today at the doctors. My husband and I are in our 20's and just had all-around physicals that showed us we were healthy. We have been ttc for 6 months. I am SURE that I am pregnant...as I have NEVER missed a period or even been a week late in my life. I am not stressed or any of the other bulls*** the nurse/doc tried to sell me when they told me my blood test was negative. Why is no one understanding/compassionate of women who are tcc? They just think we are dillusional. I dont have alot of preg symptoms other than slight fatigue/headache, vaginal discharge, missed period, slight weight gain and XTREME moodiness. I am usually a very upbeat person. I am going crazy thinking i could still be pregnant...but with nothing to show i am and not alot of people willing to listen to my symptoms. The doc told me i could not come back until i missed my period for another 8 weeks. 8 weeks?? thats torture. plus if im not pregnant id like to know why after all these years i just skipped an entire menstrual cycle...especially after i started ttc. if there is something else causing this i would like a doctor to try and help me not bannish me from the doctors office cuz she thinks im crazy. im so frustrated. i will contine to act as pregnant untill AF or i get a postive test. I feel for all of you out there. I know this is hard.
I understand what you all are going through.  First off I am 23 years old and since I was 16 my period has always been a 30 day cycle that lasted 7 days, crampy and heavy.  Since August 12 2009 I have been going through alot. My period went from heavy to scant.  basically I could wear one pad the whole day, and even the night if I wanted, but that is just disgusting.  My period now last about 2.5- 4 days that is light and seems to be turning itself on and off, no cramps only a dull lower back pain by the 3-4 day my period is only a pink dot and only found when I wipe myself.  This type of period happened again in September 17 (ran 5 days late) and on September 26th 2009 a hpt came back positive.  I called up my gyno made an appointment for oct 1st.  I told him my situation with my oddly short, light periods...   He ran a urine and blood test, both came back negative and tells me it is normal to not worry.  My period in october, seemed to be lighter then the previous two and lasted 3 days ( by the last two days it was pratically gone).  So now it is november and I am still trying to figure out what is going on with me. Am I crazy and my body just changed or is there something serious happening to me.    
If it helps anyone I am 34 days late and have gotten 8 neg urine and 2 neg blood test. Still feeling very tired and cramping like crazy in lower abdomen w/ sore breast and headaches. I went to a different today and test was positive. After so many negatives and drs. saying you are not pregnant i was starting to think i was crazy and very ill. I still can't believe it. I have an u/s scheduled for weds. But ladies don't give up because every body is different.
Hi everyone,

I began having sex with my boyfriend two and a half months ago.  I have been on birth control for the past three years, and lost my virginity to him.  However, about a month after we began having sex, I noticed changes in my boobs (high soreness, nipples getting bigger).  In the past two months I have gone up a breast size and have noticed an increase in my stomach.  Every morning I wake up with a very full feeling stomach, I've been having a lot of gas, but my breast tenderness/pain has gone away. I often feel that there is movement in my stomach, and I have been very tired.  My last two periods have lasted a day shorter than usual and much lighter.  However, over the course of the past weeks I have taken over 10 urine tests and just last week I took a blood test that came out negative as well.  However, my stomach feels hard still, my boobs are bigger, and I'm convinced I'm pregnant!  What do I do?
ok im 21 and my fiance and i want a baby  but wanted to wait till after we got married but since i was on birth control we never used any other protection well the end of november i ran out and  just hadnt had time to get more but still every night my fiance and i had unprotected  sex i normally have my period every 28 to 29 days my lmp was dec  6th  and its now jan 6th  so im a little late  i took a hpt and it was neg  yet my nipples are darker im moody   i get light head aches and  the  smell of things i use to like make me  gag like im a smoker  and i love  smoking  if any of u have  smoked u know what i mean the hourly craving to light up and unless u want to quit nothings stopping u from lighting up well now   just the smell of a non lit cigarrette makes  my stomach turn and to smell some one else smoking  actually makes me  vomit i dont know if im going crazy or if im pregnant and  i just dont have enough hcg
Hi.
you may be pregnant, you can make blood test to see if you are pregnant or wait for another week , it will be clear then .
ok this morning  i left a post here and today i tested again and still a negative test its been 33 days sine my last period is it possible  o be pregnant and not have a posive test until ur a few months?
so i was just reading all the storys i'm 18 going to be 19 in may i had been having unprotected sex about late oct and all nov and i missed my period since then took a million pee test all negative and i actually took a blood test still came out neagtive i dont if im just stressed about having and wanting a baby that my period wont come but since the neagtive blood test i got birth control i recently started on sunday  today is wedsday i feel so awfull soo sick so i dont know whats going on i"m very scared that i might still be prego and i dont want my baby to have any birth defects and i could also have twins it ruins in my family and in his i have gained weight also i dont know what to do i'm ready to go 2 er to get an ultra sound 2 see what i can have
Hi Everyone, I am really confused!! I had my last period on the 15th Jan and was ovulating around the 1st Jan, I had bleeding which lasted for around 2 days on the 9th Feb and was not due till the 15th Feb as my periods are really regular, My breasts have gone bigger and lower stomach feels really swollen, I have been feeling really tired too!! I have done a pregnancy test today 16th Feb and it is showing negative. Do you think the early bleed i had was implantation bleeding and if so, do you think i have tested early? Thanks and information will be useful. xx
Hi Everyone, I am really confused!! I had my last period on the 15th Jan and was ovulating around the 1st Feb, I had bleeding which lasted for around 2 days on the 9th Feb and was not due till the 15th Feb as my periods are really regular, My breasts have gone bigger and lower stomach feels really swollen with a twinge feeling above my right hip, I have been feeling really tired too!! I have done a pregnancy test today 16th Feb and it is showing negative. Do you think the early bleed i had was implantation bleeding and if so, do you think i have tested early? How long are you supposed to wait to do a test if you experience implantation bleeding. Also, no sign of period as was due yesterday. Thanks and information will be useful. xx
ok so i had un protected sex on feb. 15 and two weeks later i had a blood test and it came back negative. but in march my period was late it came on the 26 and it was super light and short when normaly they would be 5 to 7 days this one was 3 and i had no cramping at all. i still think i might be because i am tired all the time i feel sick my weight is being weird and my boobs are sore and growing.
i dont know if this is all in my head because i want a child or if i am pregnant?

help!
my last period was on jan 21 2010  took a pregnancy test was pos and took a bunch more all neg still no period when to the doctor did blood work and came back neg and took more home pregnancy test and they was neg now i am spotting red i get it once a day its been almost a week now of the spotting coulddd i be pregnant????????
so here's my story I had sex with my boyfriend while he was on leave from Iraq feb. 10th then I had spotting the 17th and 18th of feb. didn't have a period during the whole month of march. I went and bought 3 pregnancy test and they all came back positive. So I went to the doctor on april 1st she looked at me and said "your not a far along as we thought" because they were going off of my last menstrual cycle which was jan. 14th she put me on prenatal's and then I had bleeding on the 4th of april. went to the ER they said that my urine and blood test both came back negative. the following day i my doctor's office called and said my hcg came back 0. she had me go back in this past thur. for more blood work. They called me today and said that my blood work still came back negative. I just don't get it because I still feel pregnant I still have to wake up and go pee in the middle of the night, my boobs are sore, I'm super tired all time, my belly gets hard when i eat, i get nauseas, i feel bloated, and I just don't know what to think anymore. what should i do get a second opinion? if i am pregnant i'd be 8 weeks 5 days.
oh and backaches, headaches, and mild cramping. and i have this pressure up above my belly button that hurts.
I started my last cycle on Feb 14th 2010, It is now april 21, 2010 and no sign of AF.. I am usually regular but occasionally I will be anywhere from a week to two weeks late, but never longer then that. I have taken 4 HPT's and all came back negative so I decided its time to see a DR, I went and took urine test and that came back negative so he decided to go ahead and do a blood test which also was negative. I am so confused because i constantly feel bloated and i have had increased migranes (migraines)(which i usually only get right before AF) ive also had increased breakouts and on and off cramping, mood swings and some nausea(but not alot) I dont know if im imagining all of this or if there is still a possibility of being pregnant? I am not TTC but would be happy to have one of my own.. we only use the "pull out" method.. help??
I forgot to add, around march 13th I had brown spotting (like what you get at the end of your cycle) for about 5 days, but it was not accompanied by any cramping or any other AF symptoms and never any blood, just brown discharge.
look up chemical pregnancy i had the same thing haoppen in 2008 it was positive went to dr got a positive blood test. Told family I was expecting...everyone got excited then i went for my wick appointment and got a neg test. I went to dr got a neg blood test. they told me it was a chemical pregnancy i was so sad. i have been trying every since to conceive no luck yet. I haven't had a period since feb28 dr says blood work says no and all 10 preg test says no. i have gained15 lbs. I give up! if i get preg it will be a happy day in my home! but I am making myself sick worrying !
Hi I am having the same symptoms!! I had a normal period back in March 20th and then April comes around and on the 20th I have been spotting everyday for 5days with some brown discharge!! I have been having the symptoms of pregnancy for 4 weeks before my recent period. I have taken 3 hpt and they have came back negative.I have did a HCG serum which also came back negative, I did an Ultrasound and showed nothing, What should I do?? should I wait to see if my next period is going to be like??
Hi I'm 17 in on Sunday I had sex now I have dots of blood what do that mean
okay i had a baby 4 months ago and still havent had my period, can that mean i pregnant again or has anyone else went through it.
my blood test came back negative so they inserted implanon. im just scared i might be pregnant again.
My name is Rachel i am 22 years old and my right overay is polycysistic. We uexpectidly conceived on the 2nd of may if i am correct.. i didn't if notice i was pregnant untill a week and half ago.. i started lactating fro both breasts and have ever sence. On top of that... I am almost 2 months late on my period... I have pressure and buterfly feelings were my uteris is... i am moody and everything seems like a codak moment. I am starting to have weired food cravings at least to me... everythin i nce love to eat is now repulsive... my sence of smell is crazy rght now.. i could smell a cinabun a mall length away...  i am also have very unpleasent morning sickness that includes throwing p and some timesrunning to the bath room ... i have to pee all the time... i have night sweats and i am having hot flashes and sweating don there up untilealittle over my belly button... okay the thing is i took a blood tet to see if i was alittle over a wek ago and it came up negative.... but my mothers pregnancys did not show up on the lood testsuntil 8 weeks... i know im pregnant i feel it in my heart...i just know. but i am having lower back pains and pains in my overy is all this normal... does this sound like any one elts here... i need answers... i have never been pregnant before and i am nervouse and scared aout all th ymptoms i am having... can some one please give me some insight to what i happening?
Thank you
Rachel :?:
Thank you
Rachel :?:
If this posts twice im sorry guys
ok im just gonna put what has happened down....
last day of period...may 27
trying for.....12 days
2 hpm......neg
1 blood test....neg
Im spotting and my period isn't until the end of the month.
I haven't felt very well and everything seems to hurt.
I cant eat anything and what i do eat is like a hamster.
Any thoughts?  
hi am 22 my nipples are leaking clear liquid am feeling vey tired i had my period on may 10th for 2 days and then got spotting on the 29th may for a day or 2. nothing this month an dthis is when i have noticed i have this liquid, could i be pregnant

i also have haedaches and eating cegetables which i never have in my life i feel sick all day without being suick getting hot flushes an ddizzy spells

please help me
I am goin through the same thing! its driving me crazy. Lets get started i had been feeling sick every morning for a month i reciecved my period on the 12th of june but it was for 2 days! my period always last 5-7 days nipples are soar, bloated very gasy, constipated, very bad memory loss, swollen feet, flutters just above my uterus, mild cramping, all i want to eat is icecream very cravings, my skin is so smooth and clear and to top it all off i talked to the mother of the church who is a profit and she told me and my boyfriend that we was having a baby girl! 2 hpt both negative... i still have not recieved a blood but after reading all the postings for the past 3 years im pretty sure on how dats gonna turn out. but i kno in my heart that i am pregnant but for sum odd reason i just cant find out right now. Even son who is 4 he woke up 1 morning and told me that he had a dream that me and him was goin "fishing" and he has been very clingy to me lately and he keep asking me do i have a baby in my stomach beacause im so bloated and have been constipated for well over a week. can u tell me what you think about that? am i pregnant? also the people who was having the same symtoms (symptoms) like me why havn't they repost yet to tell me what happened?
i am glad i found this site i am 49yrs mom of 3 sons i feel like i am pregnancy baby moving, kicking and my stomach is getting bigger ,breast bigger, craving i had last period in dec 8 , i am also going through menopause i had 5 urine test negative, 1 blood test negative i schedule to go back to doctor for a pelvic exam i feel like i am pregnancy the doctor look at me  i do not know what i am talking about maybe it fibroid, i did not they kick. my friend he believe the doctor said they cant be wrong!!
I am also having all the same problems as everyone else. I had a unusual period 2 weeks ago. Mine are very precise each month. I have lots of prego symptoms. Headaches, bloated, hunger, sensitivity to smells, nausea, sore breast, vaginal discharge, tired, itchy, mood swings, tingly nipples, back pain, sleeplessness. etc. I have taken probably 8 or so hpts, all negative, and a blood test. negative. I have a daughter who is almost 5, so I know the symptoms well enough. My doctor says to wait and see if I get my next period, I'm gonna go crazy waiting for another 2 weeks. My BF doesn't think I'm pregnant, because he has fertility problems. But I just know in my heart and my body that I am. It's frustrating to not know, but I guess time will tell. Good luck to everyone that is experiencing the same thing, and the best advice I can give is to trust yourself, and treat your body with the upmost care especially if you aren't sure, better safe than sorry!
Ok, so I can sympethize with pretty much everyone here. I think I'm going crazy. I have gotten a belly seemingly overnight (or at least quickly - over a week or two), my lower abdomin (abdomen) is sensetive to my pants being on it. I have found myselfe unbuttoning and mostly unzipping my pants and pushing them way down low then pulling my shirt down so it's not noticeable. I had sharp pains in my lower abdomin (abdomen) last week. I've had sporadic nausea and a few times had a terrible headache along with terrible nausea. Lower backache. Indigestion. Peeing a little more often. I can feel movement that is no way my stomach digesting food (feels completely different). My husband and I have been having issues and there is no possible way I am any less than 4 months pregnant. I had 2 home tests come back negative and 1 blood test last week come back negative. It's not like I was wanting to be pregnant and therefore am imagining the symptoms. My OB is out of the country till the 20th. I can't wait that long to talk to him and see if he'll do an ultrasound. I seriously think I'm pregnant. If not something is wrong with me. I'm calling me regular doctor in the morning to see what he will do for me.
Hello. I am 19 years old, I think I am pregnant but nobody seems to agree. I had sex with my boyfriend in early May. We did use a condom, but it broke. I was worried at first, but when I had a normal menstrual cycle near the end of May, I felt better about it.  Now, it is August 10, and I have not had a normal period sense May. I did however have a very short spell where I was bleeding lightly, last month, in July  So, I am possibly going on 2-3 months pregnant. I have noticed that I am starting to gain weight in my lower abdomen. Where a woman carries her child, it is to the point where I have to unbutton my pants sometimes. I have been having cramping and severe back pain. I can tell a difference in tastes, and in smell.  I have been having serious nausea, and craving cantaloupe and juice.  I always feel tired, and have been irritable.  I have noticed that my appetite as gone up a lot, I am always hungry, and my nipples have started to darken a little. I have even noticed a white colored discharge in my undergarments.  Recently I have noticed a feeling in my stomach, it almost feels like butterflies, or like I am very nervous or excited about something, and I feel it mostly at night or when I am laying in bed.  I did take 7 HPT. 5 came out negative, but there were 2 that may have been positive, but if so, were very very faint. So I had a blood test done, it also came back negative, but I just have a very strong feeling that I am pregnant, I have even had people come up to me and ask me about it, saying I just have that glow. What should I do? Nobody believes me, not even my mother. I have no where else to turn, what should I do?
WOW I never thought I would find so many forums with women with very similar situations. My question and concern is what's really going on?  I believe it is something in our lifestyles that have changed to cause us to go through all this.  Let me explain my situation a bit and maybe it will open up some doors for some ladies.  I am a Vegan/Vegetarian. I have an 8 year old son which I wasn't vegan when I had.  

Well my last period was July 8, 2010.  I am not on any birth control or medication what so ever.  I have either had a 28 day cycle or a 32 day cycle consistently for the last 6 years or so.  I was expecting to start my period on Aug 5, but nothing came so I figured I wouldn't start until Aug 10 because I was almost positive I ovulated on July 27 and my hubby and I were intimate July 21 and 24.  Well around the 6th I started spotting light brown and it lasted for about 7 days but after 2 days of spotting the other 5 days were just when I wiped then the spotting just stopped. During this time I had slight headaches and cramping, like right before a period but no period came. I also had a lot of clear mucosy discharge the week of Aug 16. I took 4 hpt and all negative all done in the morning.  My hubby said I was starting to get thick, as he said with a happy and ready to jump in the bed tone :).  

I went to doc on Aug. 19 for yearly check up and requested a blood test next day I got it back and it was negative. I was disapointed but thought it could be wrong cuz I would only be 3 weeks along if my ovulation date was in fact July 27.  My boobs are swollen and I had cramps in morning on occasion and on the 17th I had kinds sharp cramps on my left side.  I thought forsure it was pregnancy but starting thinking it wasn't after the neg blood test.  My only symptoms would more sleepy than usual and my stomach is pudging out more and is hard.  

After the negative blood test I starting to think, what in my life has changed to cause my body to change. And about 2 months ago in June I stopped drinking soymilk and switched to Almond milk and I had eaten a bowl of soy icecream just about everynight for desert for the last 5 years and stopped cold turkey because my husband and I learned that it is not as good for us as wer thought it was causing infertility and other propblems.  So I am wondering if my body just went into a sort of shock and that caused me to miss my period?  I think my next period should come around Sept 7 according to the time I thought I ovulated.  

I will post when/if I start or if any news comes along.  No matter what happens I'll post as soon as I know something.

But has anyone else had something change in their life or diet that has caused them to experience this?
So still no period but I have noticed my boobs are a lot bigger/fuller.  They don't really hurt though and aren't really sensitive. I am going to get a hpt and take it next Tuesday.  I am in fact pregnant and the other tests were just too early, maybe this one will show up.  I will be 4 weeks post ovulation next Tuesday if I am pregnant (which I really hope that I am).
my doctor office just told me that my test came back negative. im scared and my me to get utra sound to.
here is my story, not ttc, but started to feel like my period was coming. this was 4 months ago, almost 5, actually. the pms didn't stop. it got worse. my insides felt like they were having a musical chairs party. 1 positive test jumbled up in a mix of 2 negative and one faulty. i had it all, my nipples hurt, then my boobs on the undersides and insides started to hurt. i only have one vain change in each, it kinda grosses me out. they are also getting stretch marks and my bras are starting to leave marks on them, as well as under them and on my back. my chest is def growing. either way that makes me happy. anyway, the heartburn and gas were the worst. everything made me have both. even when i don't eat i sometimes get heartburn. i was tooting (we call it teeheeing in my house) and burping constantly. peeing as well, altho that isn't as bad now. i have put on 11 pounds, but the way the weight gain has happened is very odd. i'm already a big girl, and i've been bigger. but there is a noticeablebump in my fat. i think i have felt movement, so much to say that a few nights ago i had something hard in my rib, which i rubbed away. i was sick all the time, but only actually threw up a handful of times. i have headaches that have lasted for days on end, and now my back is starting to hurt. probably because my posture is different from the weight gain. which, by the way, came while i was eating healthier and trying to lose it. when i lay on my stomach i can feel a hard mass in there, but it is not always there. sometimes when i push on my stomach i can feel it too, but i try not to do this. i can smell only 2 things from a distance now, peanut butter and strawberry cream cheese, i also cannot live without those things anymore. strawberry cream cheese on onion bagels is like the greatest thing ever to me. i have been getting twitches and cramps in my lower legs and twitches in both my middle fingers and sometimes my thumbs. i have had the oddest bowel movements. from diarrhea in the morning to constipation at night, on the same days. now i just can't poop. (i tried for like an hour earlier) i'm never full. i eat and i'm not hungry, just not full. i have finally had a period. this month, but it was longer and lighter than ever, i only wore something overnight it was so light. altho i did make more trips to the bathroom just to check. it also didn't smell like a period. it was a thousand times stronger, almost smelt like death. i felt movement throughout and after tho, so if i am i know my baby is alive. i can hardly find my cervix anymore. but when i can barely feel it it feels firm. idk how to tell if its open or not. its too far out of my reach anyway, which is not normal for me. i have not had any bloodwork done because until now i have not health insurance. i should have ruled out pregnancy because of the period, but i cannot get it out of my head. even tho the some of the symptoms have subsided. i have quit drinking, smoking weed and cut my cigarettes down to about a quarter of a pack a day. i have bought over the counter prenatal vitamins that i take daily just as a precaution. (if you think you are pregnant i suggest you hit up your local pharmacy and buy some) i will let you all know either way as soon as i know.
Hi to all, im going through a similiar experience and just wondered what peoples outcomes were and whether or not they found out they were pregnant.
Hi my name is Marianne i'm 28 years old with 2 kids already im really scare im 18 days late since my last period, i took a blood test on sept 11 and it came back as negative. any suggestions please?????
ok take a seat ladies this is a lot to take in....
I suffered 2 miscarriages earlier this year, my period was due the end of june,
it didnt come, i felt like i did before ( i have 5 kids so im no novice ) i had
a faint line on a hpt followed by 4 more over the next week,the tests did not
show positive until some time later so i assume the hcg levels were exteremely
low. i went to hospital with severe dizziness and sickness, they did a blood
test...NEGATIVE ! i had no bleeding no cramping, nothing so needless to say i
was in shock. I was told hpt's can be wrong....ive heard of false negatives but
never false positives, and 5 of them ?? Anyway i went home and later in the week
i had some slight spotting, lasted a day. I went back to my Gp who arranged for
a pelvic scan on the 2nd August, the only information i was given was that my
uterus was enlarged but no explanation as to why. Since then i've been having a
monthly bleed, only lasting 2 or 3 days but weirdly still have some pregnancy
symptoms. I done a hpt 3 days ago and again it appeared negative but i looked at
it later that evening n there appears to be a faint....and i mean FAINT line
there. I dont know if im going insane, if my minds playing tricks on me. Why
after 5 cut and dry straight forward pregnancys would this happen, all my other
hpt were strong lines but with the miscarriages they were all faint, showing up
some time later, why are my hcg levels so low to the point near undetectable and
is it possible to still be pregnant from the original test in june given that im
having a monthly bleed? I am not a novice but all my pregnancies were normal and
straight forward its only been this year this has all happened, could it be my
age? I need to hear from anyone experiencing the same, im not with my partner
anymore im with some one new who has had the snip so if im still pregnant it
could pose a problem or two! please help
i am 45 never been pregnat, iam trying to, my period is regular evry 28 last for 6 days, last time i had period was december 25 , and now my period is late for 16 days, the blood test was negatif, i dont know why is late. is my period stopped as menaupause, or what couldt be the problem?
Hey everybody I have a question im 21 that last time I played around was nov 8. I got my prd for 6 1/2 to 7 days which is normal my prds normally aren't regular but I had them regularly since aug or sept of 2010. In dec it was only 4 1/2 to five days long and not that heavy.I didnt get one at all in Jan of 2011 and im due for it next Sunday the 13th but I have no symptoms for it. I have taken 5 hpts n 1 bt at my doctors they all came back negative but I have been experiencing pains in my hips and lower tummy my breasts have changed colors and feel heavier.I've had no bleeding or spotting but my appetite went down hill in dec and i'm starting to get it back slowly but my tastes are changing and I get queasy. Could I still be pregnant and something be wrong with my levels!!??Somebody please help me!!
Had anyone got pregnatant with negative results after 12 from IUI ?
I know there's a lot to read in all these posts but I have found at least two women's posts who said they ended up being pregnant after a negative blood test.
hi gurls this weired for for me because i never went throught something like this before my las period was in kind in may and in april of 2011 i started spotting on the 26 and 27 and it was so light it was like a red pen that was leaking and on the 28 i got nothing no spotting and on the 29 i spotted and i threw up for 4 hour straight it started at 8 45 i gotsick to the stomach and i didnt stop throwing up till 1 in the moring it was so weired for me ever since than i never got my period and it june 27 and nothing i am worry that i could be pregnant but 3 weeks ago i ended up in the hospital for 2 days and they took a lot of blood and nothing show up and i just took a home test and it was negative in fact ever test i took came up negative. but lately i been feeling fuller and nausea and a little dizzy and the other day i started to eat my dinner and i got so sick i couldn't eat for the rest of the night idk what going on.. can anyone give me advice on what to do?
hey everyone im 22 coming up 23 i went to docs last week after not feeling so good for a while now,
for the last month roughly  ive had back pain feeling sick sore abdomen and strange tummy feelings wind constipation heat flushes my breasts go sore off and on headaches and a weakend immune system is noticeable due to a cough i am also sleeping a hell of alot more in the last two weeks ppl have been commenting

i have been bleeding for the last 4 days. It seemed light. Pink not red and very watery but by day 3 it had been red for s short time and then went brown. I noticed one clot looking thing on day two and it was kinda big but i didnt get a good look at it. Im normally alot heavier that i am and i am trying to conceive. Not very hopeful but i do feel there is something going on inside of me..

The bleeding stressed me a little but i was not worrying as much as i can staying pretty positive. Tho ive done two home pregnancy tests last week both neg and a blood test i got the results for today also neg.

Does it sound like im preg to you or am dreaming :P

Hi. Ive just recently gotten a blood & urine test done and they all came back negative but i am having serious pregnancy symptoms & missed my period by 7 days now!!! I have 3 kids & know my body better than anyone in this world but i keep being told im not pregnant due to these test but a part of me thinks i am bc of the way i feel, im even gaining weight (which is rare for me) and have a little bubble look to my tummy! COULD I BE PREGNANT EVEN WITH THE NEG BLOOD & URINE??? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!  (my last period was on june 2nd, 2011)
i was researching a heap its not uncommon for unrine or bloods to not show the pregnancy up until the 4-6th week. After thats its uncommon for them to not show the pregnacy but it has still happened.

I dunno if this helps im still left wondering myself...
I did another pee test at the docs it showed neg i want a bloodtest again but i avoid doctors alot so for now im waiting to see if i get a bleed in a few weeks time. I want but i doubt so im trying not to get my hopes up the docs are not very supportive of a girl whose 'single' but seeing someone who i cant say what it  is i dunno what it it myself. Anyway i feel like a idiot asking if im preg ive stopped speaking about it to the few close ppl whom i was. But still feeling little things.
When i lay on my tummy i feel presure all in the adomem area sorta feels pulseating  but not sore just uncomfortable tol lay on. I eat on and off but find little eating fits better. I feel full all the time. But nauseus too especially if i havent eaten like when i wake.
I have lost alot of weight in the last two years. . . And im thinking maybe this is why my boobs are not hurting all that much. Ive had sores show up and seemingly slight white stuff coming out of my nipples. I have noticed smells a bit more often too
I recieved a neg blood test and muliple urine tests with m last pregnancy. The doctors thought i was crazy for coming in every week for 3 MONTHS straight.  I was only 18 and was trying to get pregnant but I was married at the time so it really wouldnt have been so bad but I knew the docs thought i was insane.  It went so far that they gave me magnesium citrate (laxative) due to my excessive bloating and then they took XRAYS of my stomach!!! I just knew I was pregnant but it took 3 long gruling months to finally get a pos result with the blood or urine.  And come to find out my mom couldnt get a pos result throughout her entire pregnancy with me! This CURSE must run in the family...this time around we are TTC and doing all the right things and all the symptoms are there but still neg and I still have doctors who think im crazy. oh well they will be proved wrong in about a month lol
have not had a pirod  scens may and my sons ladie friend is prego,i want a baby so bad but i am 43 so is it medopos or a big wish now its nov 3 still no period did 3 hpt and1 blood test all neg brest are sore under neath amd had white fluid cume out of one niple to day nov3 i have been exersizing to lose waight for about 2 month but still have a puch. my husband says i am to old to have any more kids, nice of him hu.is my body and brain want to be prego so my period just stoped, no hot flashes but stabing pains in grown area and wierd feelings too,sometime do feel well and been laying around a lot. oh i did have a period for 1 day around may. no appitite at all just thursty a lot and have to pee severl times at night and a lot during the day anyone else feel this way or am i to old whats up going to see ob on the 6th of sertember what am i in for i will be happy if its positive  and moody also can my med cover up a positve test and if i am i have to stop the meds. sorry about spelling i am dislexic.   scard ,whisfull ,just want to no
Hello, I am a mother of three and my last menst. cycle was Aug 16/11 , took a pregnancy test @ 3weeks after my period thinking I was pregnant since my cycle was shorter and much lighter and the home pregnancy test  came out positive, very faint but positive.Headed to the doctor and the test there came out negative, so the doctor ordered a blood test and it also came out negative. Still today I have sudden emotional crying,cramping backaches and cravings the list goes on. My last two pregnancy test (home pregnancy test) came out positive at 4 weeks, could these test be to soon to rule out?????(blood tests) Also I am still nursing 8 mth old and my menst. cycle has only returned 3 mths or so ago.
I am 13 days late for my period. I had sex july 10th my last period was june 22nd. I bled on aug 10th to the 14th but it was way different then normal bleeding. I want to know if there is a chance that I could be pregnant? I took 6 tests and all neg. The last one I took was yesterday. I am always on time never late so this is really odd. Please help.
Oh to add on to my post I have cramping and I pee very frequently throughout the day which only started happening two weeks after I had sex. I also have breast tenderness and my lower abdomen sticks out which never happened before. Its firm to touch. I've gained 4 lbs since july and I never gain weight. I have a very fast metabolism.
Hi this is happening to me too have done two urine tests both negative then had a blood test yesterday also negative really confused as my stomach is getting bigger feel sick all day everyday for the last 4 weeks and have everother sympton so dont know what to think..could i still be pregnant
i had a negative blood test and my son is 2 months now. its a proven fact that some women just dont have alot of hcg for a while i was 2 months pregnant before i found our. but i knew i was pregnant in the back of my mind
Hello, I have been searching for answers and I becoming more and more stressed. For the past 3 or 4 weeks I have had pregnancy symptoms; tender breast that feel like they are getting ready for breast feeding, tender nipples, dizziness, headaches, cramping, fatigue, feeling sick. The only thing that made me think that I wasn't pregnant was me getting my period. It seem pretty normal to me but only lasted 4 days I typically go a whole 7 days. After my period which started on the 1at of October I let the whole pregnancy thing go. Now before my period I did take a few pregnancy test and out of five 1 came out positive. Now it is the 12th and I and still feeling the same way, same symptoms but more intense. I had a blood test and it came out negative. I have been a person to listen to my body more then anything and now I am just confused cause I feel pregnant, I have 3 kids my oldest is 7 so I know when my body is telling my something. Can anyone offer any advice, I would really appreciate it.
I'm also missing a period.Its 11 days late and already done HPT twice  and results were negative..I'm trying to concieve (conceive) for last one year and still not successful..M going crazy. shall I try and test again?
hi  with my first child i took 3 test all neg. then to be sure i went to the doctors, had a pap blood and urine all came back not pregnant no possibility. the wholle time though i realized  my baggy pants weren't baggy no more. my nails were longer. little stupid things like that.  finally the last straw was when i moved from chicago to washington state. i had migraines and i never have a headache. so i went to the dooctors. he did a urine an it came back positive. so i go for an ultra sound they though was going to be 8- 12 weeks and ended up with a full grown 5 month old baby inside me. oH BY THE WAY I WAS IN THE UNITED STATES nAVY AT THE TIME.. SO YES IT IS POSSSIBLE FOR YOU TO BE NEGATIVE AND STILL PREGNANT...
i had a blood test once and it did come back negative i had to wait another two weeks before it turn out i was pregnant
im 2 months without having a period. i have nausea, i get dizzy,m eating tastes have become different i crave alot of weird stuff  that i usuallly wouldnt want or even like before. i do feel that i am pregnant. although i have all the symtoms (symptoms) i took a homepregnacy test 4 days after my miss period 2 months ago it was negative then again 2 weeks later and it was still the same two days ago i took another one it was negative.. and i still havent had my period i still have the same symptoms even morning sickness and throught out the day sometimes. my smell sensitivity has become different and odors from food that i wouldnt mind i do now, could i be pregnant???
I disagree strongly I didn't have my period for three months and every test said negative EVEN a blood test! I had every sign of pregnancy but all negative test results Well it turns out I'm 3 months pregnant, and I only I found out because my dr gave me an ultra sound.
I had 15 neg urine test and two neg blood test and I was pregnant. :)
I haven't had my period in 3 months either. I have had about 10 neg HPT and 2 neg blood tests. I went to the ER last night with lower abdominal cramps, and I told the doctor that I thought I was pregnant, and he insited that I am not. And I asked his what he was going off of beside the blood test. And the only reason he could come up with was "because i am a M.D., I have my medical license" Then he ran a urine test because he said I must have a bladder infection. It came back negative. I know my body, and the smytoms I have really make me believe that I am pregnant. So I had to call an abortion clinic to get an ultrasound done. (because I dont have insurance a doctor will not give me an ultrasound without a pos pregnancy test). It is 100.00 for the ultrasound, and I will have it on Wed. I just want to know, I want proof not just an "i'm a MD". I wasnt trying to get pregnant, but when the doctor told me I wasn't, mine, and my boyfriend, both got a little sad. SOOO I will know on wed for sure. *fingers crossed*
my smytoms included:
constipation- most unpleasent experience of my life. i have never had that before!
acid reflux- also never had before!
brown mucousy blood when i wiped
hurting breasts
bleeding gums

i had some other things. but these things i didnt even know were pregnancy symtoms (symptoms) until i looked them up after i had them. so i know i didnt make them up out of hope or something.

I will let you all know after my ultrasound
I'm so glad I have found this forum! I myself is in a very similar situation to the majority of you. I'm 24yrs and since the age of 17 I have had nothing but on going gyna problems. I was later on diagnosed with PCOS. A few years later after the diagnosis me and my partner of 6yrs then decided on trying for a baby. The results were endless negative results. As a result our relationship broke down due to the stress of it all. We re-kindled early this year, but have taken it back to "dating" we recently had unprotected sex which was a mis-hap. I noticed that I was late for my period, I took a digital test which to my astoundment showed "Positive 1-2 weeks" which worked out exactly to the date that our mishap happened! As I was still numb and shocked by the result I decided to take a few more tests as I was in such dis-belief! Another Positive was then followed by a Negative I made an appointment with my Doc, who couldn't quite grasp it! So I went to have a blood test in which it came back negative! Something inside of me told me that it wasn't still quite right! So I took another home digital test which showed positive!!???...:/ I would be 5weeks now if I am, but I still have had no signs of a period???!!!...Has this happened to anybody else??? and does anybody reckon theres a chance that I could be pregnant???? I've been having light cramps, feeling sick and tired. But I don't know if thats down to pregnancy, stress or being anxious!!....Help!!
im so sorry for you the im 44 as of yesterday im having alot of issues neg blood test urine tests and ultrasounds  i went to three different hospitals and i had my tubal 14 years ago i dnt have faith in the doctors so since they cant detect my pregnancy im gona take care of myself with the help of my loving husband and my faith in believing what i know is true in my heart i feel the baby wiggling and noone is gonna prove me wrong im sorry for your loss have a happy holidays and wish you the best of luck
Ok i need help i usually have my period around the 20th but last month i had it 10 days early i took a pregnancy test it came back positive i went to the doctor to confirm it they test was neg.i took 3 more home test they were neg. Also ok ive had my period again this month but this time early again and i have experienced all but vomiting of pregnancy symptoms now i grabd 1 of my breast this morning and it leaked clear fluid im not sure as to why if im not pregnant .......have anyone else had this happen
my menstrual cycle was suppose to come on dec 4 but it didnt:/ on the 17 i started to spot pink I only see it when I wipe. I took two pregnancy test but they show negative and im still spotting. Is it possible I can be pregnant?
Today is day 13 of embryo transfer, i did the blood test and came out negative. My breasts are swollen and no spotting or blood, The gyno told me to come back next week if i didn't get my period for another blood test. Guess she knows better. It would suck if i am not pregnant, but i am expecting the unexpected. :)
I am 17 days late on my period. suffered from an ectopic they were actually unable to locate in october had a normal cycle in november 20th. Also suffered a complete miscarriage in march 2011. Ive done at least half a dozen urine tests which all came back neg. It is not abnormal for me to be 7 to 9 days late on my cycle but 17 is way too long. symptoms are cravings sore breasts dizziness unable to focus at work and I was getting headaches un til a couple days ago. Plan to do ANOTHER hpt today. will post results. blessed be to all )O(
I had all the symptoms of being pregnant even milk 5 negative test my ultrasound normal prolactin levels normal i have stomach pain but no answers hope everyone is doin well just wantd to share good to know its not just me
I had a period for a day my boobs hurt  swallen  I have had a headache. And tired  a week later  out of the blue spotted brown blood. After work same week spotted a little pink. And too got a negative blood test and home test
My bf and I are trying out for a baby,I had sex wit him a day before my period and the following day I had my periods thou they we're light and I am a normal flow!then this month my period came 4 days late and I neva miss or get late periods,they we're heavy,painful and with clots,I am tired,tender breast nd sleep while standing.I took a pregnancy test and it came negative,was so fustrated and da same day had a tequilla and glass of wine and had a blood test done wich came out negative.so is it possible dat da alcohol disturbed the blood test coz the Dr requestd I do another one 3 days after wich I am scared of doin!I am currently havin waist pains that I get during my periods
me and my fiance have been trying for a baby i'm now 2 weeks and 1day late but blood test has come back negative i've been getting symptoms of pregnancy. my periods are like clock work so i'm pretty sure i am pregnant i just dont no what to do!!
i'm confused.  please help!

-ttc for 7 months
-irregular cycle
-not on any pills
-my last period was 01/16/12
-spotting on and off for 3 days 03/24/12 to 03/26/12
-15 urine tests - all negative result, 1 blood test-negative also
- one time see a very faint line on urine test but it's more than 2 hours.  not sure if it's still valid.
- so i visited OBGY, she said i'm not pregnant. take blood test - still negative.  so she put me on provera.  but i decide not to start yet.
-feel like pregnant
-still no AF

am i pregnant?  i'm lost and very confused!  

any comments is greatly appreciated.
back in 2008 i was sure i was pregnant it had been about 50 days since my last period and every home pregnancy test i took was a negative very frustrating. i finally decided to go to the doctors to get a blood test after ttc for 7 months only to have it come back negative broke my heart, my doctor said if i was sure i was pregnant he would let me do another blood test a week later so i did and sure enough i was pregnant and went on to have a beautiful baby girl. then in 2010 i was in the same situation 56 days since last period every home pregnancy tests negative so another blood test NEGATIVE i was devastated again but convinced i was pregnant. so a week later the doctor let me have another blood test and sure enough POSITIVE again, and another beautiful girl. so it is very possible to have negative blood test and still be pregnant wishing you all the best and hope you get pregnant very soon :)
back in 2008 i was sure i was pregnant it had been about 50 days since my last period and every home pregnancy test i took was a negative very frustrating. i finally decided to go to the doctors to get a blood test after ttc for 7 months only to have it come back negative broke my heart, my doctor said if i was sure i was pregnant he would let me do another blood test a week later so i did and sure enough i was pregnant and went on to have a beautiful baby girl. then in 2010 i was in the same situation 56 days since last period every home pregnancy tests negative so another blood test NEGATIVE i was devastated again but convinced i was pregnant. so a week later the doctor let me have another blood test and sure enough POSITIVE again, and another beautiful girl. so it is possible to have negative blood test and still be pregnant. wishing you all the best a hope you get pregnant very soon :)
What else it can be?? My blood test are begitive so is the urn test i had 4 hpt all negitive.. Sore nipples, cramps back ache headache get tired very very soon and sleep 12-14 hours?? Plzz help

I had a miscarriege on 27th sep 2011.. I was three months..

I had my last periods on 27th march and its 22nd may today..

I am stressed and my sister told me it can b dangerous to take stress..

What shud i do??
Ok so my period is always on sched. I had my last period in April and it was a week late making it start around the 2nd of May. Then 2wks later I got it again (I think). It lasted for 2 days and it wasnt heavy and was brown in color. I dont know which one of these to count as my last period. If it was the late one then I am technically late for this period. I have taken 2 HPT and both neg. I have been experiencing gas/bloating and dizzyness for 2 wks, and am now experienceing breast/nipple tenderness and a bit of nausea.

I'd really like to know as soon as possible so I can start planning and taking care of myself for the baby. Anyone have any similar story or symptoms? I'm prolly gonna go to the doc at the end of the wk but wanted to get others opinions.
When I first thought I was pregnant, I had sore boobs, and the feeling of nausea , I took several home tests and a blood test they all came back negative , five months later I started feeling movement in my belly which for three weeks I just assumed it was gas , my husband told me to take another test which I did and it came back positive I was 28 months along!  I have a thyroid problem which interacts with my hormone gland I never get my period (unless on b/c). Now I am having similar feelings that I had when I was pregnant but again all the blood test and home test are coming back negative, I went to emerge and they don't believe that I could still be pregnant after a negative blood test AND I told them about what happened when I was pregnant with my son ,
Mines a fun story!
I went for an ultrasound because I supposedly had systs on my ovary, but when we did the scan, I had no systs but was what two technicians thought to be 4 weeks pregnant. I took a test there and then that came back negative and she was surprised because she thought I 100% was. It made sense, because during the 4 weeks before that, I was having all the symptoms but didn't put two and two together.
I've taken about 4 or 5 HPTs that all came back negative and i've had a negative blood test.
I stopped taking the pill when I found out i was, and bled from that for a few days (which i'd done through out my 4 weeks anyway) so didn't worry too much. Since then, which was just over 4 weeks ago, I haven't had a period yet. Usually when I stop taking my pill, my period is all over the place, on for a fewd days, off and then back on but i haven't had anything for over a month.
I'd be around 8 weeks now.
I lost alot of weight at the start and now i'm gaining it all mainly around my stomach.
The doctors don't think i'm pregnant but I can't help feeling sceptical because I saw it on a scan?
I'm just sitting and waiting for my period everyday until I can get another ultrasound.
last period 7 dec and know hcg =87 iam pregenant or no
I would change doctors
I am 10 days past due for my period.  Took 1 HPT and it was negative, went last week for a HCG blood test at my OB/GYN and the results today came back negative.  I am having all of the normal symptoms of pregnancy minus vomiting.  I have a stethoscope (work at a Vet Clinic) and I am able to pick up a heartbeat.  I feel lots of movement every evening about 5:30 and also throughout the day.  I've had a child before and I know what fetal movement feels like.  
The doc office is trying to tell me that I'm not pregnant and that I just have gas.  This is NOT gas.  I've asked for an ultrasound.  If they won't do one, I will either go elsewhere or have someone at my work do one for me.  
I'm overweight so you can't tell by looking, but my belly gets hard in spots and then relaxes and the hard spots move around.

I'm so frustrated cause I want to be pregnant and I feel very strongly that I am and that I may even be 4-5 months already and don't know.
Hello neusiusp , i was pregnant few months back but my fetal growth was not doubling so doc called it a early pregnancy failur and after a week i expelled but now its more then 13 days i am late with my periods had 2 BHCG test both are less then 1.20 and my doc said i am not pregnant so i still can't figure out whether i am or not anyone can guide me

pleaseee
hi. im also going through that kind of situtation. well, my partner and i are ttc so it would be that great if i am. but unfortunately, after doing lots of pregnancy test it all came back negative. and i've also done urine and blood test but also came up negative so its so frustrating to me and im so depresses i wanna cry my entire life. my LMP was Nov and by the month of Dec i felt some pregnancy symptoms or may i say LOTS of it including nausea, vomiting without solid, back and leg pain, insomnia, abdominal pain (PMS-like), heartburn, bloating, moody, emotional. but by Jan, i got my so-called-period. but this time on my 1st day its kinda like spotting and then by the 2nd to 4th it became light and from 5th to 7th day its a spotting again. unusual than my normal period. but i dont know what to think coz all the test says negative but im feeling so pregnant and this time the symptoms are so pain-killing and i honestly dont know what's going on my body but im still hoping that theres something inside. and also i go through vomiting a lot where all the foods i eat i only throw all of them for a week. is there anyone here thats going through like mines?  
I have my period after it has been two days late, which lasted for five days but a week after I started feeling swollen breast and tender mildly sore breast also bloating after etig very little, I had. A blood test and three home which proof negative pls i`m confused am I pregnant