Normal?
I started my period at 15 and it was always sporadic, skipping one or two months at a time, sometimes coming every month for a few months.  Since I started a steady sex life, at 20, about two years ago it has been coming pretty much every month.  I missed last month and am now late for this month.  I have taken three pregnancy tests and all of them were negative.  Could I just be going back to my old schedual or do you think something else may be wrong?
If you have missed the periods after the February periods, then chances of pregnancy are there. To be absolutely clear about the status of your pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.