Please help with these symptoms

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Please help with these symptoms

I am a 37-year-old mother of two with no family history of ovarian or breast cancer.  For the last two years I have been having problems with frequent urination.  I have also always had very painful periods.  I was on a birth control pill and switched to another pill when the frequent urination started.  Both pills made my hair fall out and caused a lot of problems so I stopped taking a pill about a year ago.  The frequent urination continued and also cramp-like pain throughout my cycle.  When my stomach started bloating really bad and my period was late, I went to a doctor (my doctor was out of town).  I was examined and the doctor said my right ovary felt bigger than my left and sent me for an ultrasound to check for fibroids or cysts.  I thought I would finally have an explanation for why I always felt pregnant even though I am not.  The ultrasound, however, showed that my left ovary was bigger than my right but nothing was wrong.  It also showed that my bladder was not fully emptying.  I was told to get another ultrasound, this time of my bladder and abdomen.  They found nothing wrong with my bladder but found three large polyps in my gallbladder.  I had severe gallbladder pain when I was pregnant and now it flares up every now and then.  I was referred to a surgeon.  The surgeon told me there is nothing they can do.  I asked if my gallbladder would cause all my other symptoms, they said no.  Now I have an appointment in two weeks to see a urologist.  I really don't think that's my problem but what else can I do.  Nobody seems to think that constant pelvic pressure, severe bloating (like I am 5 months pregnant), cramps throughout my cycle, irregular periods, nausea sometimes, fullness, and fatigue are anything to be worried about.  What can I do when an ultrasound doesn't show anything wrong and now the doctors say there is nothing they can do?
KTowne Little man's name will be W... Comment
8 mins ago
A normal heart rate is 60-100 beats...
6 hrs ago by gymdandee
Spikums added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals