Pregnancy after sterilization?????
I am at a loss for explaination!

I have had a tubal ligation 7 1/2 years ago after three births (one normal, one resulting in a 3 1/2 month premature birth but the child is above average *smile*, and a c-section that nearly killed me).  My fiance had a vasectomy 7 years ago.

I am now having ALL of the symptoms associated with my three pregnancies.  (A little background:  I had cervical cancer while pregnant with my preemie.  My cervix failed, but he is an above average size and gifted.  Thank God!  The scarring was so severe that the doctor told me that if I did get pregnant again it would be against the odds.  If I did, then it would be a miracle for me to carry the child past two months due to the state of my cervix.  Four years after my preemie, I had all the syptoms of being pregnant.  After taking a home pregnancy test, I scheduled a doctor's visit.  The morning of my visit, I started to bleed.  After a trip to the ER, I found out that I was 4 MONTHS ALONG!)

Since I had 4 mos of periods with the last one, and irregular periods now, could I be pregnant now?
Given the fact that you've had a TL and your fiance has had a vasectomy, I'd say your chances are about as close to zero as they could be.

However, if you're having syptoms then certainly take a hpt.

Good luck!!