Question for those who deliberately skip their periods
I do skip my periods because I know it's healthy and for anyone who thinks that skipping periods is a bad choice, you are already altering your body WITH birth control so you might as well get the best of it.

I am on Seasonique, therefore, all of my doses are the same amount.  I chosen not to have a period for about 5 months now and I made the time-old mistake of skipping a pill, accidentally triggering my period.  Usually in this scenario I would just bite the bullet and take 7 days off, but to be honest I just don't want to.  

It's coming in pretty light right now and that's cool with me, as opposed to my normal period which will be a major event for me (which is why I skip them in the first place).

MY QUESTION IS:  How long does anyone think this little warning shot breakthrough bleeding will last???