Recurring blackhead like spot on Areola
I don't really know if i used the right topic but here's my question.. And let me say, I've researched "clogged montgomery glands" and the two don't really coincide in opinion perhapps someone has another idea though.

When I was about 14 or 15, I notice what looked like 2 tiny (smaller than a needle *****) punctures or blackheads on the far left side of my right areola. I've never really paid much mind to it other than ever few months I'll randomly notice it and kinda look at it and squeeze them like you would a normal blackhead, mind you this is two pores side by side, and sometimes, not always, what looks like a miniature blackhead will come out. What I find odd about this, and why I don't believe it's the same as the montgomery glands from what I've read, is it's been the same two "pores" or whatever they are, in the exact same spot for about 9 years now. Maybe I'm over analyzing but that just seems extremely odd to me. Any ideas?

If anyone