Severe abdominal pain while on period?
Ok,  I posted a question a week ago about my regular periods becoming irregular.  We'll,  I went to planned parenthood 'cause I have no regular doctor and she said it' s *normal* for changes to occur.  

We'll,  I started my period yesterday and today the flow is heavier than what I had been used to but I once had heavy periods when I first started.  But with the heavy bleeding now,  my abdomen feels sore.  Like,  beyond normal sore.  The best way I can describe it is it feels like a giant balloon stretched across my entire lower abdomen, fully blown up.  

Ibuprofen doesn't work (my go to for cramps) and if I do any bending it just hurts more.  Even walking is extremely uncomfortable.  

All I can do is lay in bed because it has not let up at all.  Yesterday it was just an annoyance but today it's a big problem.  This has been happening for a couple months now but everyone just says it's normal but it isn't *my* normal.  

Thanks for any help!
Painful periods also called dysmenorrhea can be due to pelvic inflammatory disease, fibroids, endometriosis (abnormality of lining of uterus), pelvic tumors, and intra uterine device (like copper-T) etc. You should consult gynecologist for internal examination and other test needed to detect it's cause.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.