Stomach knot or spasms?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Stomach knot or spasms?

I've been suffering from stomach pain for a while now, My somach balls up in a knot on one side usually
Under my rib cage, I can't do stomach excersise, when IS feel it start to cramp up or get tight I have to literally stop what I'm doing to try and relax that part of my stomach or message it then after about  five or ten mintues the pain will subside, It usually radiates to my back to my flank, and in my stomach area under my rib cage in the v part. I,m always constipated, and have to use laxatives.I had a hysterectomy in 2010 because of fibroids but he stomach pain was happening before than, I've been to the doctor and she has me on meds for spasms, I've had my stool tested and everything was fine,but I know something is going on . I eat well and excersise and drink plenty of water...Can yuo shed some light on this please

Hi Pinky, do you suffer from nerves, or do you worry about things that your give you stress, both of these will do that, so if you are one of the worlds worryers, then this could be your problem.
Good Luck
Hi Pinky, try googling this, stomach and sympatetic nervous system, and have a read, the goole the same and add, and stomach knots, I found the one on PTSD a good read, (post traumatatic stress disorder) I think this is you.
Good Luck