Swollen Labia and Vagina
Hi I have a lot of pain in my vagina , it feels swollen as well as my labia and surrounding structures. When I pee it is very painful but it does NOT itch or burn. it its just pain and pressure. I noticed a little bit of cloudiness on my pee. . I was on the pill for about 2 years but I stopped using it 2 weeks ago. I had sexThursday and Friday night and used condoms(we never use them). Also, on friday night the condom broke so I took the next day pill 30 min after. The next morning when I woke up I felt my vagina n labia very swollen n experienced pain when peeing. What can it be ? I've been taking aleve to decrease pain n help with inflammation but it doesn't help much.
This swelling can be due to chafing. Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing – either against other skin or against a foreign material. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a gynecologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing