Symptoms of pregnancy, or coming off BCPs?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

For the first time in my life, I went on the pill. After completing the whole cycle, and receiving a normal menses, I decided to come off. The passed few weeks I've been experiencing all the notorious pregnancy symptoms, and then some. The only thing is, all the "early" pregnancy tests have come up negative. I figured "Okay, there's a chance it's still too early", and decided to retest on the day I would receive my period. No period today, and a negative test (that I had taken with first morning urine). I know that it still may be too early for the HCG levels to be detected, but I'm beginning to wonder that maybe all this havoc is not a product of being pregnant, but simply that my body is trying to get back to normal hormonally from being on BCPs...

I know that the best thing to do is to wait it out, continue to test, and maybe see a doctor, but right now I just really need someone to tell me that they ended up pregnant with my exact symptoms. I want this so bad :(