Symptoms of pregnancy, or coming off BCPs?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

For the first time in my life, I went on the pill. After completing the whole cycle, and receiving a normal menses, I decided to come off. The passed few weeks I've been experiencing all the notorious pregnancy symptoms, and then some. The only thing is, all the "early" pregnancy tests have come up negative. I figured "Okay, there's a chance it's still too early", and decided to retest on the day I would receive my period. No period today, and a negative test (that I had taken with first morning urine). I know that it still may be too early for the HCG levels to be detected, but I'm beginning to wonder that maybe all this havoc is not a product of being pregnant, but simply that my body is trying to get back to normal hormonally from being on BCPs...

I know that the best thing to do is to wait it out, continue to test, and maybe see a doctor, but right now I just really need someone to tell me that they ended up pregnant with my exact symptoms. I want this so bad :(
Des_a_rae commented on journey2motherhood's status
Belle313, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
Sep 27
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals