Twisting stomach
When I bend a certain way I feel like my stomach or intestine on the left side of my upper abdomen is twisting into a knot.  The pain is horrible.  It's like a leg cramp.  I can actually see it through my skin. I have to stand up and stretch out my torso to make it go away.  In just seconds after stretching it out, it's gone.  What is this?
Since twisting of stomach is visible so it can be due to muscle strain. The other possibility can be inguinal hernia. Apply warm compresses and take some anti inflammatory pain killer. If the symptoms persist then get it checked from a physician.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.