UTI?
Few days ago me and my boyfriend had protected sex but used flavoured lube and after it felt a little tingly but nothing to worry me. I used to suffer from UTI's when i was little so I am fairly sensitive down there. Next day had sex again and was fine but urinating became slightly uncomfortable and my vagina became a little tingly..itchy. Day after had sex again, no pain during sex but urinating then became very uncomfortable and later that night, painful. My vagina still itchy. I checked myself out with a mirror the next day and could see 2 tiny cuts near the vaginal opening. Later that day I checked again and has some raised lumps..almost like big raised pores. They were slightly tender but no pain apart from urination which was so painful i has to psych myself up to go. Went for a hot shower and my vagina felt very dry and tight afterwards and i had a swollen gland near my upper pubic region. Its now early hours of the morning, the uncomfortable feeling/pain woke me up and urination is extremely painful, I checked again and there are cuts around the bumps. The bumps dont resemble blisters as all and I am going to a GUM clinic in a few hours when it finally opens after such a long weekend but I was just wondering if it sounds like a UTI or yeast infection but then I have cuts...help please!!
It definitely sounds like a urinary tract infection plus maybe the cuts got infected too. You would be extremely itchy in the vaginal area by now if you had a yeast infection too. So I would mention everything as you did here. Hope they culture the bumps or take a look at them. It may just be the UTI but is suspicious for maybe more than one thing.
let us know how it goes.
mkh9