Women's Health Community
UTI?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

UTI?

Few days ago me and my boyfriend had protected sex but used flavoured lube and after it felt a little tingly but nothing to worry me. I used to suffer from UTI's when i was little so I am fairly sensitive down there. Next day had sex again and was fine but urinating became slightly uncomfortable and my vagina became a little tingly..itchy. Day after had sex again, no pain during sex but urinating then became very uncomfortable and later that night, painful. My vagina still itchy. I checked myself out with a mirror the next day and could see 2 tiny cuts near the vaginal opening. Later that day I checked again and has some raised lumps..almost like big raised pores. They were slightly tender but no pain apart from urination which was so painful i has to psych myself up to go. Went for a hot shower and my vagina felt very dry and tight afterwards and i had a swollen gland near my upper pubic region. Its now early hours of the morning, the uncomfortable feeling/pain woke me up and urination is extremely painful, I checked again and there are cuts around the bumps. The bumps dont resemble blisters as all and I am going to a GUM clinic in a few hours when it finally opens after such a long weekend but I was just wondering if it sounds like a UTI or yeast infection but then I have cuts...help please!!
It definitely sounds like a urinary tract infection plus maybe the cuts got infected too. You would be extremely itchy in the vaginal area by now if you had a yeast infection too. So I would mention everything as you did here. Hope they culture the bumps or take a look at them. It may just be the UTI but is suspicious for maybe more than one thing.
let us know how it goes.
mkh9
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949