Vaginal Tearing HELP
I have never had any problems before when me and my boyfriend had sex but last time I noticed that when he tried to enter it hurt(like really hurt) then I was fine but when we finished I noticed blood and then I tried to use the bath room and I almost cried. It kinda scared me but I figured it would heal so I dealt with it for 2 weeks and thought it was gone and healed, well I was wrong cause my boyfriend tried to plan a romantic night for our anniversary and it was like instantly the tear was back and worse and now im really scared because I have no one but my boyfriend I can tell or ask for help. I am 16 and my mom "know's"about my boyfriend but pretends not to ...so what should I do should I go to the doctor or just wait or did we do something wrong this time that I could fix...help! please.
i think you should go toa doctor to get check out to see what wrong with you