Vaginal Tearing HELP

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Vaginal Tearing HELP

I have never had any problems before when me and my boyfriend had sex but last time I noticed that when he tried to enter it hurt(like really hurt) then I was fine but when we finished I noticed blood and then I tried to use the bath room and I almost cried. It kinda scared me but I figured it would heal so I dealt with it for 2 weeks and thought it was gone and healed, well I was wrong cause my boyfriend tried to plan a romantic night for our anniversary and it was like instantly the tear was back and worse and now im really scared because I have no one but my boyfriend I can tell or ask for help. I am 16 and my mom "know's"about my boyfriend but pretends not to ...so what should I do should I go to the doctor or just wait or did we do something wrong this time that I could fix...help! please.
i think you should go toa doctor to get check out to see what wrong with you