Vaginal skin tags?
Hello, i'm a 30 year's old married woman, been with my husband for almost 6 years now and never been pregnant. i do a regular once a year pap smere that always turn out fine and shows that i don't suffer from HPV. last pap smere was 10 months ago. 3 months ago i noticed a small bump on my vagina, on the skin near the vaginal opening. it is the same color as the skin and looks kind of like extra skin that is just hanging there. since i haven't cheated on my husband and i would like to believe that he hasn't cheated on me, and since my pap smere was fine, i didn't give it much attention and thought that it may be due to shaving.
but a few days ago i noticed that another one just like that has also grown down there and it made be a little worried. i looked in the mirror and compared it to genital warts pictures online and it doesn't look nothing like that. the only thing that may look similar is skin tags.
can this be just a simple skin tag or should i be worried that my husband cheated on me? i'm planning on seeing my doctor, but it is very expensive to get an appointment with him and i just need to calm down...
Thanks!