Vulva doubts

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Vulva doubts

Hi, well I have the labia minora bigger than the majora and I've read people say it's normal... Ok well I would like to know if there is any specific hygiene care for that and also it bothers a bit I wanna know if causes anything bad... Thelips are closed most of the time so the vagina is protected anyway...
There may be some difference in the size of labia and one of them may be bigger than the other. There is nothing much to worry about it.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing

hansen20 commented on Saw the babies again ...
1 hr ago
AppleBr commented on 10356's status
KTowne Hellllo 17 weeks! :) Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals