What does 13 mm Endo stripe Mean at this point ?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Hello my name is Tiffany and I am 23 almost 24 and I have irregular periods.It had been 81 days since my last period.I have currently been bleeding for 16 days today. I went into the E.R yesterday and they did an ultra sound. I was told that as of yesterday night my endometrial stripe thickness was 13 mm.

My question is if I have been bleeding for over two weeks now why would my lining still be so thick ? Also should I be concerned that it is so thick still ?

I would have asked the doctor this last night but I didn't see the results on til today . Thank you for all advice given.
hey there,as far as i know if you havent had your period then there is a build up of your endometrial lining in your uterus,the fact that you have been bleeding for a length of time is concerning, there could still be the thickness due to the initial lack of menstruation to remove the lining,i hope that you can find some relief,good luck
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KTowne 26 weeks, feeling blessed a... Comment
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals