What does 13 mm Endo stripe Mean at this point ?
Hello my name is Tiffany and I am 23 almost 24 and I have irregular periods.It had been 81 days since my last period.I have currently been bleeding for 16 days today. I went into the E.R yesterday and they did an ultra sound. I was told that as of yesterday night my endometrial stripe thickness was 13 mm.

My question is if I have been bleeding for over two weeks now why would my lining still be so thick ? Also should I be concerned that it is so thick still ?

I would have asked the doctor this last night but I didn't see the results on til today . Thank you for all advice given.
hey there,as far as i know if you havent had your period then there is a build up of your endometrial lining in your uterus,the fact that you have been bleeding for a length of time is concerning, there could still be the thickness due to the initial lack of menstruation to remove the lining,i hope that you can find some relief,good luck