Aa
A
A
Close
What now after an ablation
2 months ago due to bleeding  for over 12 weeks, very heavy my doctor told me my best option was an ablation. Very bad choice on my part as for the last 2 months I have been in unbearable pain when my period is due  While in the hopital due to the pain the doctor said all I needed was to open my cervics as the cervics had scarred up and blood was stuck inside of me; so while in pain, the ob/gyn tried to open up my cervics but said it was very shut due to scar tissue and refferred me to another doctor....a specailist.  Now this doctor says I just need a D&C. I requested a hist. but was told I was not a good canidate  as I have not delivered vaginally and my uterus had ruptured in the past.  I feel like I have had enough of the pain and problems and I am just ready to get it taken care of once and for all but my doctor seem to disagree. Any ideas?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1463413330
Get the D&C, the sooner the better.  It should handle things, and if it does not that will give you further ammunition for a hysterectomy if that is really what you would like to do.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo Who's ready for CHRISTmas, ... Comment
2 hrs ago