Wierd Side effects after treatment

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Wierd Side effects after treatment

I was recently diagnosed with Chlamydia. The Dr. Gave me two 500 mg.Zithromax's to treat it and told me to wait one week before having sex with my partner.He is being treated as well.That was 5 days ago today...and yesterday I started bleeding...really really heavy. I am going through 4-5 pads a day.When I urinate it just pours out of me..it is not time for my period though...I also have cramping, lower back pain,night sweats, and diarrehea??I was tested for everything and chlamydia was the only positive test result...Is this normal part of healing from chlamydia??? I called the Dr. The nurse told me I should be fine as long as I'm not getting fever...Has this ever happened to anybody else?
You need to go to the e.r! Shame on that nurse for telling you that. You need to see a dr. right away due!  I don't mean to alarm you but your symptoms sound serious and you need treatment. You could have Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, especially with a positive chlamydia test, and this needs to be checked out. Heavy non-menstrual bleeding is never normal.  Please go to the emergency room now and let us know how it turns out.
facts About Meat
16 hrs ago by gymdandee
Jmecier1 commented on Tips on telling a col...
AppleBr just dropped another sample... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals