Yasmin 28 weight gain issue
I was put on Yasmine 28 2 weeks ago because my early periods. I also wanted to take it because of my acne but ever since I started it, I have gained so much weight and I feel constantly bloated and constipated and nothing works to ease the constipation:(( I am seriously considering going off the medication because I dont think the side effects will be a lot, I ve been on it for only 2 week.
Weight gain, bloating and constipation are frequent side effects of the birth control pills. You should talk to your doctor and shift to other oral contraceptives. Other treatment options for acne include topical and oral antibiotics, topical retinoids, hormonal therapy, dermabrasion , phototherapy and laser resurfacing. Normally a combination of treatments is followed and if nothing proves effective then dermabrasion and laser therapy are useful. You can discuss these treatment options with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.