Yellow green discharge
I'm 19 years old, and I have noticed a greenish yellow discharge that looks like snot. also a white discharge around entire area around labia and vagina. There is also a fishy smell and itches. I am still a virgin so I know its not a STD. My mom always just tells me its a yeast infection and she is a nurse so I believe her, but I noticed a small little white bump on the inside of the labia minor, I've never had one happen before, I thought maybe it was just a sweat pimple. Very unsure of what it could be.
hey gurl. we have the same symptoms but i'm not a virgin anymore and i gave birth to my first baby last 2010. now i'm 21 yrs old. i cannot diagnose anything but i recently visited my Dr. (gynecologist) just an hour ago and i had the pap smear test. i dont know the result yet coz i have to wait 1week for it. but she said that it was an infection particularly in my cervix. so what i can recommend you is its better if you visit yer Dr. asap.