abdomen pain heavy sweating help!
Ok so last night after my boyfriend and I had sex I got up to get ready for work and had a really bad pain in my lower abdomen, this pain was not just like a period cramp in brought me to my knees pouring the sweat and all of the sudden felt like i was going to be sick , it was painful for me to walk sit up or stand for any amount of time, it went away after about 45 mins to an hour but I had to call into work because of this. Does anyone have any idea what happened to me last night or had this happen to them? any advice is needed thank you!
I don't want to scare you and this may not even be what happened to you, but a blood clot can cause the symptoms you describe.  Wherever a blood clot occurs, it causes debilitating pain in the tissues affected. It can also go away after a while, just as you describe.  I mention this because if you are at an increased risk for blood clots (birth control pills?) then you need to talk to your doctor. There are things they can do to help. In fact, you should go to your doctor anyway, because  blood clots can be deadly. Good luck.