any ideas
Well recently I have been peeing like crazy about twice every thirty minutes.Also when I go it looks like I have skin or tissue that appears in the toilet when Im done. Any ideas on what it could be? Maybe a uti?
Ugh, sounds like something if not a uti. Can you see your doc for a urine test? Is it painful and are you getting a lot of urine each time? The uti I had was really painful and I wasn't getting much more than a dribble because I was going every 20 min. Good luck!
I urine a lot each time and I have been having some pain down there. If it doesn't subside in a few days I will call my doc. Thanks for your input lets hope it's not serious!
These symptoms can be due to urinary tract infection or pregnancy if there is a history of any unprotected intercourse. Urinary tract (which consists of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and the urethra) infections are very common in young women. Symptoms of UTI are frequent urination, burning sensation during urination, passing of blood in urine and even fever.

I would suggest you to get an evaluation done from a physician and get a urine examination and urine culture done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.