how to remove pregnancy

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

how to remove pregnancy

i am 21 years old. unfortunately  i went sex with my boy friend.i don't like to have pregnancy.my last period was happened on 7th march 2008.but the periods are stopped now.i heared that periods are one for representing of pregnancy.so,please suggest me what to do to remove pregnancy? and if my family members know this they will die.that's why i decided to remove pregnancy.if not i will die.  
Hi Sweetie!

Do you know for sure if you are pregnant?  Try not to panic at this point.

If you are pregnant and are thinking of terminating it, let me just give a little unsolicited advice.

I have so many friends who terminated pregnancies 15-20 years ago.  They have never gotten over it, and it is something that will always be with them.  A friend of mine terminated a pregnancy when her family pressured her by telling her she couldn't afford another baby.  The thing is, it was none of their business.  She was, and still is, married.  She went on to have another two children and has a beautiful family.  But she has never forgotten the child that never got a chance.

Take care of YOU right now, and don't worry about what your family is going to think (I know, easier said than done).  Take things one day at a time, and don't go off into the future about "What is everyone going to think of me?"  Where are your feet right now?  Probably right on the floor.  That's all you need to think about right now.  You can't control other people's feelings towards you.  Don't let them control how you feel or what you decide.

You'll be in my prayers.  If you want to correspond privately, just go to my profile and send me a message marked private if you'd like to discuss things a little more confidentially.

Please write back.  You are not alone, and there are wonderful women on this website who will help carry you emotionally when you feel all alone and there is no one who wants to listen.  I know.  They've done it for me.

Just breathe right now . . . and you are not alone.
I'm a bit concerned that you're not that familiar with how your own body works - basic information like having a period and what that has to do with pregnancy, how pregnancy occurs. It's not too late to slow down and read up on your body. Do see your doctor, get a checkup to make sure you're OK: no disease and hopefully no pregnancy yet. Ask for a brochure about women's bodies. Then you'll be more comfortable with being sexually active and more safe. Take care of yourself first, please.
Shannon79, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
37 mins ago
Shannon79 commented on clean_in_ks's status
42 mins ago
Shannon79 commented on photo
44 mins ago
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals