hysterectomy
I am 26 yrs old and I had a complete hysterectomy done almost a year ago. Since then I am have trouble sleeping and still alot of pain more so on my right side of my pelvic area. I was wondering what it might be. My scar from the surgery is still really red and hurts alot with some burning is that common for this to still be like this? Sometimes it hurts so bad that I throw up.
No, that's definitely not normal for your scar to hurt like that still!! I've had three c-sections, and a hysterectomy in May....and my scar was the only thing that healed with no pain. My scar area is touchy, but definitely does not burn.   About the pain on your right side..... I was having the same pain, but on my left side over the past couple of weeks. Last week, they found a golf ball sized cyst in my ovary, and they said this explains some of the pain. So, make sure to pay close attention to that.
I'm not sure why you had your hysterectomy, but I know that mine was really unwelcomed. I'm 25, and ruptured during my last csection. It's a lot to handle at this age, for me anyway.
I wish you the best,
Jen.