itching of labia majora
hey I had itching of right labia majora. It is only on one labia majora from last few months. Now it become worst and it swollen. I tried not to itch there and I regularly clean it but still it become worst. I just came here and everything is new. What should I do? Is there any serious problem? Can I use any anti itch cream?
Have you seen a physician about this? It  sounds like it could be a yeast infection or something more. Have you noticed any other changes like and increase or even thicker discharge? There are some OTC test that your could buy if you don't have any health coverage that detects an infection and there's always many yeast infection creams that you could buy to that will include a anti-itch cream as well to place on the labia's. If its just the labia that your having an issue with this doesn't mean that there isn't anything internally going on. Lot of times the itching is a significant sign there is a bigger issue at hand.
Good luck love and see a doctor/clinic soon. Problems like this gone untreated for too long can cause some pretty serious problems in the future.