light pink when i wipe??

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

light pink when i wipe??

Last week my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. We usually always do but have never been worried about it before. Im not on any birth control. Today when i went to the bathroom, after i wiped i noticed there was a light pink discharge and clear mucas on the tp. I had a regular period starting on the 4th of sep. My periods have been pretty regular and only last for about 5 days. After doing some research, everything i find comes back to it possibly being implantation. But im not in any pain. My friends tell me to take a test but im scared its too early to tell since it was only last week when we last had sex. Looking at the calendars and calculators they are all pointing to the day we had sex as the date of conception and so this would be implantation. Can someone else give me some advice? Is it possible that im pregnant or could it be something else?
Avatar n tn
It could be anything.  The fact that you had unprotected sex around the time of ovulation means there's a possibility that you are pregnant.

There's probably not a lot of point in doing a test just yet as you might get a false negative so wait until your period is late.
Shannon79 commented on Shannon79's status
58 mins ago
Shannon79, and KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
58 mins ago
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals