Aa
A
A
Close
mucus plug in early pregnancy
my boyfriend said he thinks i might be pregnant due to some physical changes he has noticed about my skin tone and the way i walk and stuff. i have two kids already, but this time i was wondering if it is possible to feel if u have a mucus plug in place. i should be starting soon if i'm not pregnant, and i was wondering if the mucus plug will often have a pink tinge to it at the beginning of pregnancy, or if that is more a sign that my signs would be something else. eyes have been dilating or responding to changes in light different than normal, been told i look like i walk more careful, my lower stomach is feeling harder than usual and i am hungrier than i am used to, but i havent missed my period yet, so i am being impatient in finding out. any ideas?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1463413330
Take an early-results test.  Sometimes they can be accurate several days before the missed period (though if you get a negative, you can't be sure *that's* accurate if you are really early).  How you walk and whether your eyes are dilating are not pregnancy symptoms, and the stomach does not feel hard until  you can feel the baby through the  uterus.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank
Dee1956 Meegy 180 days!! Coincidenc... Comment
7 hrs ago
3060903 tn?1398568723
Blank
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
14 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources