my menstrual cycle this month is lasting 2 weeks and counting
I got my menstrual cycle last week is was heavy, often had clotting and last about a good week like that..Then i thought it had stop after lasting a week , but no it didn't instead i would not bleed most of the day then all of a sudden got a clot came out with a lot of bleeding....that was going on for 4 day. So then i stop bleeding thought it was done i had sex with my partner and her comes the bleeding again this happen twice but all through the day i would not bleed or have any clotting......Also before all this start i had just gotten a pap check and everything was fine she had a hard time finding my cervix but beside that check was normal this is the first time this happens....I am 25 had one abortion, i am over weight , and sexually active...Can you plz help me find out what is going on ??????