my menstrual cycle this month is lasting 2 weeks and counting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I got my menstrual cycle last week is was heavy, often had clotting and last about a good week like that..Then i thought it had stop after lasting a week , but no it didn't instead i would not bleed most of the day then all of a sudden got a clot came out with a lot of bleeding....that was going on for 4 day. So then i stop bleeding thought it was done i had sex with my partner and her comes the bleeding again this happen twice but all through the day i would not bleed or have any clotting......Also before all this start i had just gotten a pap check and everything was fine she had a hard time finding my cervix but beside that check was normal this is the first time this happens....I am 25 had one abortion, i am over weight , and sexually active...Can you plz help me find out what is going on ??????