Women's Health Community
period every 2 weeks
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

period every 2 weeks

i really didnt know what topic to put this under.. but im 23 yrs old and about 6/7 months ago i had an abortion, and got the depo provera shot. I only ever had the one shot and read to much bad stuff about it...For about a month now i have been getting my period every 2 weeks along with a bit of dark discharge, back aches and horrible hot flashes, which have cause me to leave work as felt like i was on fire. I figure my body was just trying to get back to normal after being on the depo shot, but dont understand the hot flashes and horible back aches. Also after this long being off the depo and with my irregular periods is it still pssible to get preg, as me and my partner now are trying to have a little munchkin of our own, and im not sure when the best time to try would be with my period every 2 weeks..we try to work it between my 2 weeks but only get time with each other on weekends as our work scheduals....please help me, with answers for both my questions...thank you...