pink discharge after intercourse, and frequent peeing?
Ok so me and my fiance have sex almost twice a day, sometimes after intercourse i have abdominal pain and even sometimes have a weird pink like discharge. i feel like i have a bladder infection when i pee sometimes. I went to the doctor, my tests came back negative for STDS and my cervix looks completely unscathed. i had them test my urine, one doctor LOST my urine sample and the other just did a quick color test and said everything looked normal. I am not sure what is going on, has anyone else experienced the same thing or have any idea what it could be? i am not pregnant, and we use condoms every time. could it be i have an allergic reaction to condoms? i never had this trouble before until now. I am in a different state drinking different water but i showed up negative for a bladder infection?
Such bleeding can be due to ovarian problems, hormonal imbalance, stress, anxiety, crashed dieting, use of birth control pills, change in environment, excessive exercise etc. Heavy bleeding can be due to can be due to hormonal imbalance, fibroids and polyps (non cancerous growth) in the uterus, endometriosis (deposits of the inner lining of the uterus in the pelvic cavity) etc. You might have to go for a complete hormone profile and ultrasonography to know the cause of this .Get in touch with an Obstetrician and Gynecologist for further assistance.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.