primolut n
I have been diagnosed with menorrghia and told to take primolut n to stop bleeding before going on the merina - after reading all the info I am too scared now please advise! I dont know what to do - taking primolut n side effects tumors in liver and bloot clots - you really need to research everything - does any one know how long menorrghia lasts can you go without anything I am 46.
You should follow your doctor’s advice and take the medicines. However the cause needs to be ascertained. Causes of menorrhagia are Hypothyroidism, Endometrial proliferation or hyperplasia like ovarian tumor and polycystic ovarian disease,endometrial polyps and neoplasia,endometriosis,fibroids and uterine sarcomas.

In my opinion you need to get your pelvic examination done from your gynecologist along with investigations like complete blood count,thyroid function tests,PAP smear and ultrasound uterus.Once cause of menorrhagia is identified,treatment can be planned.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.