sore breast, late period, not pregnant
for the last 2 or 3 weeks I have had extremely sore breasts. there soreness is pretty much everywhere but the nipple and it is worse early in the morning and late at night. i also have extremely irregular period ranging from every 40 to 60 days. I highly doubt that i am pregnant because it has been over 9 weeks since my last period and i have no symptoms at all except for sore breasts. i have also had an issue with bulimia specifically laxative abuse so this could be another reason why my period is irregular. if anyone has any of these issues I would love some feedback
Hi, I've been told irregular periods are normal for some people while it is not for others. Have you ever spoken to your doctor in regards to this? If not, you may want to. There are options such as using birth control to regulate the periods. The sored breasts comes with all the hormones going crazy, sorry!