Pregnant and scared
I am 22 and have had 2 miscarriages so far. I am pregnant again and am so scared that I'll do something to ruin it. Any encouraging thoughts?
I understand your worry but always leave it to God if you believe in him you will know everything will work out for the best. Remember miscarriage happens for a reason meaning something was not right and your body realized that and did what it needed to do. what you should do is pray for a healthy baby.  I'm sure you would rather have a healthy baby than an unhealthy baby that your body kept and you had to deliver. Look at this as a wonderful gift you are caring always think positive and know in your heart you are going to be okay. This baby will be healthy and what ever you do don't let anyone or anything stress you out. Limit the stressI in your life and enjoy being a wonderful women soon to be mom. God won't put you through anything you can't handle every experience makes you a stronger women each day. Hope that helps
Thank you. You said just the right thing. Unfortunatly God decided I can handle another miscarriage. I have now had three but your words came at just the right time.
God never gives you more than you can handle :) praying that all goes well for you :) and if u think anything is odd my tip is just go in never hurt anyone in my opinion to be over cautious :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
vicki595 commented on Suboxone
07/15
flyfishutahtrout_1 commented on Suboxone
07/15