anxiety related disorders User Group
ALWAYS SOMETHING WRONG
About This Group:

If your feeling unreal, dissociated or away from yourself, your not alone, there is help at hand

Founded by Haffeeza on February 5, 2010
118 members

ALWAYS SOMETHING WRONG

I am 47 yrs old and for six months now I have been having different health problems one after another. At first it was dizzeness from an inner ear infection, then dry throat and coughing and doctor said it was acid reflux. On and off sinus headaches. Diahrea or very soft stools for 3 weeks for which I had a colonoscopy which showed no problems so figured it is just an irritated bowel.  Then dizziness came back for three weeks and now I have had chest pains for 7 days (mostly on left side).  I have been taking St-John's wort for two weeks now.  What could this be? I cannot seem to feel normal for the past six months.  I had a lot of stress in fall and get really stressed every time I get another physical problem.  Could this be anxiety causing all of these physical symptoms?  I am really tired of feeling constantly ill and how long does it take to get over these stressful situations.

fed up.
1 Comment
Sounds like to me your sickness is coming from anxiety, it can do alot to you, even make you feel like your having a heart attack. My Mom has anxiety attacks and is on medication for them and she rarely has them anymore. She takes Valium and a anti-depressant, sometimes just one medication doesn't work if the symtoms (symptoms) are bad. You need to talk to someone also and get all your problems off your chest. We can only handle so much ourselves and then we'll get sick over our problems. Try to find a good church and talk to a pastor, my pastor is very good at listening and I always feel better after talking to him. Keeping problems or feelings bottled up can make you sick. I hope this has helped. Also yoga helps me or relaxation techniques. I sometimes too sit out in my backyard and bird watch, I know it sounds stupid, but nature is a great healer.
Kimko
Why off days truly are a mirror wit...
Apr 19 by aly425
aly425 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 17
Throbbing bits
Feb 20 by Oddbod