anxiety related disorders User Group
BPD
About This Group:

If your feeling unreal, dissociated or away from yourself, your not alone, there is help at hand

Founded by Haffeeza on February 5, 2010
119 members

BPD

hello guys i am new here. from what i read and my mood shifting behaviour i am in a BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER. so what i would like to know is that if it is possible to be able treat myself since i dont have the access for Pscychatrist or psychologist? Thanks i really appreciate it. Also If you have any comment on this i would love that. If you recommend any books on this i would welcome that very much, thanks guys
1 Comment

Its difficult to sometimes self diagnose a mental health problem that you may have, you think you may have BPD from what you have read...firstly how accurate if this information that you have read, because not all internet information is reliable and you do not want to start believing that you have a specific disorder..after having done some reading on BPD  (http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Borderline-personality-disorder/Pages/Introduction.aspx) there are some very specific and disturbing facts involved so if you have experienced symptoms liek hearing voices in your head tellign you to do things or making you paranoid, feelings of harming yourself, hullucinations or not being able to tell reality from imagination then tou really do need to seek professional help as sometimes its difficult to diagnose and treat yourself if things are getting out of hand..  I would strongly suggest if your feeling these extreme symptoms or any other symptoms that you may think are not as alarming then you do need to see a phyciatrist or pshycologist...please visit your GP and explain all your symptoms when you visit your GP...if u want to ask any further questions or just send me a private msg if u wish...

haff :P
Kayannaboo feeling quite blue. Comment
Aug 11
LookingForBlueSkies joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 07
nursegirl6572 commented on Depression and anxiet...
May 25