Never Ending Tiredness/ I May Have Depression?
Im 14 and female and recently over the last month ive been stuck in never ending tiredness. Even if ive gotten a good 10-12 hour sleep, i still feel like someone who hasnt slept for 2 days. Ive heard it may be a symptom of depression and that may be the case.

As ive said in a early post; im having troubles with a close friend who ive moved away from and hes quite depressed and has almost commited suicide, which does affect me abit but im not sure its the reason i self-harm (another reason that i may be depressed), i dont enjoy anything anymore and i get big mood swings where ill be happy for a day or week then suddenly feel the need to cut and cry non stop. Im not good at anything and my future looks hopeless.

I hate my appreance and weight although i still have an ideal BMI and i always try not to eat anything and have a go at myself for being fat everyday.

I cant think properly and i forget very easily and im constantly trying to help everyone around me, enough that when i cant help them i will cut myself from guilt, although that is not the only reason i cut.

I hate myself and i realy need someones help. Do you think i have depression/disorder? I appreciate any advice i get. Thanks.
Alot of the things you described sounds like things that I experience and feel often too. Tiredness, not liking how I look, depressed mood, feeling like theres no future.  Other things as well. Also all of those things can be depression for sure. But Im not a doctor so I cant say yes you have depression. But I can say I do relate to what you said.

I think that you should talk to a parent or another trusted adult about this and see if maybe they can help you get into counciling. It might help to be able to talk to a professional about it who can help you and tell you whats wrong with you.

Im sorry you are dealing with this. I started having depression symptoms at a really young age too. Hope it helps to talk about it and hope you get the help you need soon.
Try looking into some vitamin deficiencies, like D and B12
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
rogelio63 whatever Comment
Dec 17
Ruenie joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 11
TheLightSeeker commented on Tough Year
Dec 09