Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addiction: Living with an Addict Community

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.
1 - 20 (of 1757) questions
I'm really an idiot. Ok to tell u a quick background.. I am a recovering herion addict. Clean for 3 years. The basic rules of NA and AA s...
My husband of only 4 years has a meth addiction. We got in a fight and he disappeared.for 9 days, with no word from him. He came home tol...
Can someone talk to me please as how to deal with my partners coke addiction? I love him but I’m struggling to love this life. Part of me...
Does anyone know of any good support group for spouses of cocaine addicts. My husband has major issues and I could use some support and g...
Please take a moment to reach out to atthebeach and DominoSarah, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate them! They have both ...
My husband has been prescribed 8mg of Subutex and a sustained Xanax pill,that releases 2mg for about 12 hours. Does this sound appropriat...
My mother is recovering from heroin addiction. She's been struggling with opiates for about 7-8 years. This lasted up until about 3 1/2 y...
Hello all, Its killing me to think that my fiancé may be using heroin. I am not sure though, please help! I will start by saying he is o...
I will try to be brief. I lived with fiance for 3 years and had two children from previous marriage. Both of them do not want me with fia...
I have a very close loved one who took their fourth and allegedly last weekend high with meth a couple of days ago. They suffer from depr...
He's gonna die if he don't get help and his wife won't do it so I will
Not really a question, but I wanted to share my story to see if anyone has experienced similar events due to adult adderall abuse: My ...
Hello to all. I have not posted in a while, but I'm having additional problems with my 32 yr old son. He is on 130mg of methadone and has...
My husband is addicted to Excedrin. He now gets diarrhea a few nights a week and when he doesn't take it he says he gets an unbearable h...
I suspected that my live in boyfriend may be on SOMETHING. He use to shoot up heroin (he’s claiming a couple years ago before I met him)....
My boyfriend use to shot up heroine (he is claiming about 3 years ago, before I met him). I found a insulin syringe hidden in one of his ...
Does anyone know of a good online support forum for spouses of Addicts, preferably prescription pill addicts. I want to talk to others w...
I got help for opiate abuse about 3 yrs ago, and a dr.put me on Subutex and haven't had a slip up since, but 6 mix. Ago I had a heart att...
My stepson has been on suboxone since June 2009, still taking same amount. He had a very bad addiction to just about anything he could ge...
My husband used to be addicted to pills and claims that he is clean and sober. He started a new job and doesn't get home until 1am some ...
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333897642
City of Dominatrix, MN
3060903 tn?1398568723
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.