Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Forum

Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
My husband has had sciatica problems for quite a few years now. He has had the epidurals, physical therapy, decompression, a laminectomy...
Just received mri results...have not had consultation with doctor yet.... The impression is this... 1. scoliosis of the lumbar spine...
my father have spinal stinosis he is 65year mri result sow L5\S1 10mm L4/L38mm what should i do?
I began experiencing back pain that mild to severe back and neck pain along with numbness, tingling etc. about 2 and half months after si...
Hi, my sonis 31yrs and has just had a fall and has fractured his 7th cervical vertebrae, he was in hospital for 4 days and now has to wea...
I was in a car accident 2 almost 3 years ago where I was rear ended by a semi. I have a L5S1 herniation that after years of chiropractic ...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.