Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bipolar Disorder Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
Hello Everyone, I'm very new community. My new dr. just recently told me that me that I'm bipolar. I had been on lamictal for about...
Is anyone on here taking Trileptal for bipolar? Any comments or results?
I've been taking Seroquel every night for over 5 years (God help me). Even in very small doses, it is generally impossible for me to b...
Hi. I am 23 and was diagnosed bipolar when I was 18 or 19 I can't remember. Right now im taking welbutrin, risperdal, ativan, seroquel, a...
Hello, I've been seeing someone that I believe has bipolar (from everything I read about it) for few months. He's never told me he ha...
My friend was hospitalized and put on Zyprexa, Trileptal and Invega over a period of 21 days. Now he's been released but can not afford t...
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.