Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cold & Flu Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.
1 - 20 (of 2819) questions
This is a random question, but I don't think I have had a fever since I was 6 with bronchitis and now I'm 24. When I went to college I no...
I feel sore in my throat and the sore move around my throat. It come and go.when I swallow or eat feel no pain.is it a sore throat ?could...
When I tried to cough my throat seem like it closes for few seconds. The only way I can sleep is to take one Benadryl pill. I tried to dr...
I have just gotten over bronchitis two weeks ago and not much rest with being a teacher and all. I took augmentin for 10 days and it real...
Last night It stated to feel like my throat was hurting but didn't think much of it but today it's still hurts and it's painful and awkwa...
Breast augmentation, or augmentation mammoplasty, is a very common procedure today, and multiple studies have shown that the procedure is...
So.. I've been dealing with some other health issues, cysts in my thyroid gland, myoclonic jerks and twitching (the latter might just be ...
I've been constantly getting sick almost every couple of months for the past few years now. I have mostly ignored it since the symptoms w...
A 58 year old male, had a cold for 3-5 days. Stuffy, runny nose, cough and body aches. Since cold has passed had numbness in left finger ...
My flu started on wed and yesterday i have cough and earlier i vomited because of cough and there little blood like 2 teaspoon is this se...
Irritating soft palate whenever i consume milk products
Hello, i have symptoms of fever, headache, body pain and last june 24, after two wks i was diagnose of typhoid fever, after a wk of medic...
As of 3 days ago, I have been having random swelling occurring on my face. I had the flu for about a week but didn't experience any runny...
My son had a septum surgery, after 7 weeks he had a fever with sinus and sore throat (Is this a matter of concern? as I doubt in the hygi...
I have recently recovered from a sore throat and I am now experiencing sharp pains in my ear and behind my ear. There is no signs of swel...

I accidentally drank from a coworker’s beverage today. She was sock with the flu and strep about one week ago and just finished her last ...
About two weeks ago I had a bad upper respiratory viral infection. Fever, congestion, sore throat, throbbing headache, lost my voice, ter...
Will it cure clamydia
I'm a 29 year old male. I just got over the flu. The last time I had the flu was almost 6 years ago and before that was another 5 years a...
Nose was runny and throat was sore. Two days ago, the runny nose stopped and so did the throat soreness, but now I usually have a light f...
Top General Health Answerers
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.