Aa
A
A
Close
Cold & Flu Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.
1 - 20 (of 2788) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a 60 year old male in excellent general health. I'm physically fit, active, and never smoked. I had my annual physical in December ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello. I am a 15 year old male and I am very concerned right now. About a month and a half ago, i noticed a lump under my chin and above ...
5 answers |
My boyfriend and I have only been dating for a couple of months but we’ve begun to notice that every time we see each other, it’s almost ...
1 answer |
I had fever (101) , body aches, and congestion and I assumed it was the flu. However, now I feel a slight bulge on my left side right ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I went to the doctor to get my ears checked because they still felt full four weeks after my cold. One of them the nurse said looked fine...
1 answer |
Hi all, Diagnosed with mono. Week before diagnosis, was on amoxicillin for suspected strep. Cue a terrible full body rash that appeared ...
1 answer |
Came down with influenza right after Thanksgiving. I haven't had the flu in probably 10-12 days. I had "the works" of symptoms. Fever...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I was not able to get a flu shot this year. I used to rarely get sick in the past few years (5+ years or so). Anyhow, I keep getting a...
56 answers | 5 comments |
I have been sick for 2 weeks. It started with severe pain between my shoulder blades and shortness of breath. The ER Dr said that I had s...
1 answer |
20787488 tn?1517917849
Hi all, I m from India and I want to know what things should I do so that the I can be away form cold.
1 answer |
665881 tn?1248930597
Hi, yesterday morning i woke up with a bit of nasal congestion & tender glands in the throat "hardly painful at all"...the later on in ...
33 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I have a fever (range from 100 - 102) and a bad headache. The headache comes and goes, however, I also have really bad eye pain cen...
1 answer |
I had what i can only deacribe as the flu for about 5 days, all the symptoms disappeared except - I don't feel great when I'm at work ...
1 answer |
973741 tn?1342346373
This time of year, I'm always interested in illness prevention. I don't want to be sick and I don't want my family to be sick. What do ...
2 answers |
His spit got on a cut on my hands but I washed my hands right after can I get herpes or a flu? I'm overthinking things right now I'm so s...
1 answer |
Every month when I come on my cycle I seem to catch a cold. Is there really a link? What can I do to try to head it off before I get sick...
31 answers | 3 comments |
I have white spots on one side of my tonsils ( right side) and on the same side the lympnodes is tender to the touch and slightly swollen...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Since recently I've discovered that whenever I catch a cold, for a period I also suffer from non-stop hiccups. Generally this lasts about...
19 answers | 2 comments |
My nose has been running constantly, a watery substance, especially when I bend or look down. This has been happening for over a month. ...
2 answers |
I have strep and I’ve been taken amoxicillin for 2 days now and I found a swollen lymph node around my ground. It’s red? Could it be the ...
2 answers |
A
A
Cold & Flu Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
80052 tn?1496327897
Blank